Lost Creek Hollow Me, Myself and I
I can be your best friend, or your worst enemy.
154 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
@Luke Looking forward to this thread. Should be interesting. Maybe @Mordecai if he decides to join in aha. 

Wynter had spent days travelling since leaving the Rise officially. Heading into the valley for the first time in what felt like forever. She was on a mission. To find a suitable home for herself and potentially pack mates. She had spent weeks pondering the idea of starting a pack of her own. Although until she found the perfect place she wouldn't finalize that decision. 

She couldn't really describe her emotions lately. Sure she was happy she had left, she didn't have to see her ex mate flirting with the Alphess anymore but she was also sad. She no longer had a pack or anyone to protect her. Just herself. Not that she needed anyone to protect her. She could hold her own fairly well. What she didn't enjoy was the lack of company.

She found herself amongst the trees of yet another forest the sound of a distant waterfall was like music to her ears. However, it wasn't long until she found fresh scent markers and decided best not to cross them. She sat by the borders and howled. She figured she might as well see who was settling here if she found a place around here to settle.
Messages In This Thread
Me, Myself and I - by Wynter Wolf - August 10, 2015, 05:52 PM
RE: Me, Myself and I - by Luke - August 10, 2015, 06:34 PM
RE: Me, Myself and I - by Wynter Wolf - August 10, 2015, 06:42 PM
RE: Me, Myself and I - by Mordecai - August 10, 2015, 06:44 PM
RE: Me, Myself and I - by Luke - August 11, 2015, 06:20 PM
RE: Me, Myself and I - by Wynter Wolf - August 11, 2015, 07:52 PM
RE: Me, Myself and I - by Mordecai - August 12, 2015, 07:38 AM
RE: Me, Myself and I - by Luke - August 12, 2015, 06:24 PM
RE: Me, Myself and I - by Mordecai - September 11, 2015, 05:26 PM
RE: Me, Myself and I - by Luke - September 11, 2015, 06:14 PM