Great Bear Wilderness these feet aren't fast enough for me
Oh, me and the Sun? We're cool. He's a chill dude, for the most part. Don't get on his nerves though; he gets pretty heated.
273 Posts
Ooc — Xandir or just X
«I apologize for all of the wait, Kris. New job has been working me, lately. We can end soon, if you lost muse.»

He was mildly complimented on his efficiency, and the teen beamed as bright as his hide. 

"That's the only way I snip it, pippet," he barked with a wink to the cloud cloaked bromigo. 
Hell, it was true. Ash, as many more knew, loved keeping up on his cardio.

Also as true to his word he got straight to work. 

"Mhmnk, pancake. Gonna need nothing but well timed breathing on both your end, and mine. Don't wanna waste anything in your eye, because a foaming eye wouldn't look smashin on your end. "

With that, Ash snapped up some milkweed and gingerly but precisely sqwaz..sqished..squeezed, right. That word. He squeezed the clear juice on the pink tinged wound atop his friends scalp, and sat back to watch the cleaning magic for a second. Then he hasn't down and started pulping the bark, shredding it. With the soft scrub, he picked the wad up in his incisisors and wiped the now dead bacteria and remaining foam away.

Almost comically, the blond doctor spit the bark scrub out from the side of his maw, and he began wagging his banner.

"There ya go, bro. Try not to have any mud bathes any time soon, unless you keep your head above it. Other than that, you're as good as a new play-stick."
Messages In This Thread
these feet aren't fast enough for me - by Luke - July 23, 2015, 07:13 PM
RE: these feet aren't fast enough for me - by Ashton - July 23, 2015, 07:38 PM
RE: these feet aren't fast enough for me - by Luke - July 23, 2015, 08:01 PM
RE: these feet aren't fast enough for me - by Ashton - July 23, 2015, 08:14 PM
RE: these feet aren't fast enough for me - by Luke - July 25, 2015, 02:47 PM
RE: these feet aren't fast enough for me - by Ashton - July 26, 2015, 01:38 PM
RE: these feet aren't fast enough for me - by Luke - July 28, 2015, 04:45 PM
RE: these feet aren't fast enough for me - by Ashton - July 28, 2015, 05:33 PM
RE: these feet aren't fast enough for me - by Luke - July 28, 2015, 05:53 PM
RE: these feet aren't fast enough for me - by Ashton - August 05, 2015, 12:28 PM
RE: these feet aren't fast enough for me - by Luke - August 05, 2015, 05:18 PM
RE: these feet aren't fast enough for me - by Ashton - August 11, 2015, 01:01 AM
RE: these feet aren't fast enough for me - by Luke - August 12, 2015, 06:33 PM