Greatwater Lake Teufelskreise
127 Posts
Ooc — Sarah
Haha, I'm sorry about her. Thickheaded describes her so well!

Ayana was confused. She tried to overcome her aggression and pay attention to the dark male. No one, he said, which made Ayana think. She assumed that because she was accepted to Blackfeather out here, this was Blackfeather territory. But then, she had not smelled any of Burke's marks and the two wolves were the only ones around. Maybe this whole situation was not as dangerous as she had assumed when she noticed the stranger. You're literally getting paranoid. Just leave. But she felt guilty, she had kind of attacked the male without any reason, which was probably due to her spy mission. The golden female assumed everyone except her pack mates were danger and a threat. What if she was wrong?

Ayana glanced over to the male, who seemed very calm after all. She opened her mouth but did not dare to talk to him as this was a very difficult situation for the shy female. One thing she still had to make some improvements on were her social skills. Eventually she dared to look the male in the eyes and every last bit of anger and aggression abated from her eyes. Her voice cracked a little when she spoke. "I .. am sorry.", she said, looking down onto her paws, not knowing if the male wanted a proper apology or not. "I am Ayana from Blackfeather Woods. So ... who did I just randomly attack?"
It all felt extremely awkward and Ayana was ashamed of herself. How could she be so stupid and just be so mad at this stranger? What if he was a friend of Burke and she just overreacted like crazy? Maybe it's that time of the month... But this was no excuse. She behaved inappropriately and now she probably made the male dislike her for no reason. This is exactly what you do every single time when you meet someone. Just stop.
Messages In This Thread
Teufelskreise - by Ayana - August 07, 2015, 07:45 AM
RE: Teufelskreise - by Tatsuya - August 09, 2015, 01:44 AM
RE: Teufelskreise - by Ayana - August 09, 2015, 12:56 PM
RE: Teufelskreise - by Tatsuya - August 10, 2015, 09:37 AM
RE: Teufelskreise - by Ayana - August 11, 2015, 03:44 AM
RE: Teufelskreise - by Tatsuya - August 11, 2015, 05:10 AM
RE: Teufelskreise - by Ayana - August 11, 2015, 08:50 AM
RE: Teufelskreise - by Tatsuya - August 11, 2015, 02:23 PM
RE: Teufelskreise - by Ayana - August 13, 2015, 12:02 PM
RE: Teufelskreise - by Tatsuya - August 16, 2015, 11:31 AM
RE: Teufelskreise - by Ayana - August 18, 2015, 10:06 AM