Phoenix Maplewood When the dark returns
43 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
Ryker smiled slightly as the white alphess agreed with her on his standpoint when it came to the mountains. He nodded before saying "It makes sense that you like the then." He figured if you grew up in a place most wolves were forced to like it. Even if you didn't you were stuck in the pack until you were old enough or mature enough to go out on your own. Unfortunately Ryker wasn't exactly "most wolves". "I grew up in a field outside the wilds, with my mother. No pack or anything just me and her. I don't even have siblings, or a father as far as I know," he stated not touching much on the rest of the story. He figured if questions weren't asked no need to talk about it.

Ryker enjoyed the fact that the prey down here was a lot smaller and has less of a tendancy to want to kill or injury you. Up in the mountains he couldn't really put any of his limited hunting skillls to use. At least down her he didn't feel too useless.

Ryker gave a polite smile as Saena motioned for him to join her and padded up alongside the white alphess. "There just be thousands of them just buzzing around in here, its like they've got nothing better to do than annoy the creatures that take residence here," he said with a small chuckle. "What's the betting thats what they spend their whole lives doing. Their idea of fun," he said with a shrug.

Ryker had a little knowledge of these bee things since there were some in the place he grew up although the name of them he couldn't recall. "I think so, I remember my mother briefly mentioning that, although for all I know that could have just been something she used to scare me when I was a pup," he was annoyed that he couldn't really remember the exact details. He wished he could have been more help but there wasn't much else he could say.
Messages In This Thread
When the dark returns - by Saēna - July 31, 2015, 06:30 PM
RE: When the dark returns - by Ryker - August 01, 2015, 07:29 PM
RE: When the dark returns - by Saēna - August 01, 2015, 08:44 PM
RE: When the dark returns - by Ryker - August 09, 2015, 08:40 AM
RE: When the dark returns - by Saēna - August 11, 2015, 01:40 AM
RE: When the dark returns - by Ryker - August 11, 2015, 03:18 PM
RE: When the dark returns - by Saēna - August 15, 2015, 05:40 PM