Don't mess with this gang of killer wolves!
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
I kinda 'forgot' to start the next round. I blame holiday! I totally wanted everyone to have exp. 

Burke trusted Cyn to herd the Moose in the right direction, with these things they needed to be fierce, they knew they were bigger. Burke watched as Cyn sneaked to the Moose and have the others spread out to chase it down to his clutches and make it bleed. Burke stayed in the high grass. His coat working well with the shadows but also in the high grass. Even though he was grey, with a colorless eye sight most prey had it meant that he blended in well. 

He watched the hunt as they set out their positions. Once the moose would be charging towards them the three other girls could tire it out and chase it further. He hoped he was clear enough that the girl should basically eat it alive while running, or make it bleed badly. That way when the moose reached him he would make the kill. He couldn't wait to feast with Meldresi. He of course brought her small meals but this was going to be so much better. He had trust in the girls, and his girl. It was good Meldresi could supervise from behind. Her sneaking skills were perfect, and she could give him information about who worked the hardest.
[Image: 141skqx.png]
Guardian, Mentor and Therapist
Messages In This Thread
Don't mess with this gang of killer wolves! - by Burke - August 04, 2015, 05:59 AM
RE: Don't mess with this gang of killer wolves! - by Cyn - August 04, 2015, 01:12 PM
RE: Don't mess with this gang of killer wolves! - by Cyn - August 11, 2015, 04:49 PM
RE: Don't mess with this gang of killer wolves! - by Burke - August 12, 2015, 02:09 AM
RE: Don't mess with this gang of killer wolves! - by Cyn - August 14, 2015, 10:00 PM
RE: Don't mess with this gang of killer wolves! - by Cyn - August 28, 2015, 09:05 PM