Swiftcurrent Creek all of my holy
incautious red wrecking ball amwelles · amwelles
2,111 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Sitter
Close enough! Fox is going to duck out so these two lovebirds can do whatever it is they need to do. <__<

Fox was surprised when Jinx followed them, though she was not sure why. It was clear that Jinx needed attention as well—perhaps even more-so than Fox. Obediently, Fox followed the old man's commands. While she was still suspicious of his every move, she did not feel she had much of a choice if she wished to be back on her feet sooner. If she had still been but a follower, Fox would have denied his efforts. She was a leader now, and the quicker she was back to fully-functioning, the quicker she could get back to being a strong figurehead for Swiftcurrent.

At least the citrus smell took away from the scent of the shaman, though Fox winced every time he touched her. It was unlike her experiences with Tuwawi and Haunter, which had been bonding. Instead, Fox felt like she was a mere toy to her healer. Something that had to be fixed because that was just the way things were. With both Tuwawi and Haunter, she had felt their compassion. With Lecter, she felt nothing. Still, he was an asset in that he knew what he was doing. He just needed to work on his bedside manner.

The yearling nodded at his words, and glanced to Jinx. It was pity that she felt for the older female, but when Lecter spoke to her, Fox knew it was not her place to linger. Looking pointedly at Lecter, she spoke. “Take care of her.” Fox had been completely unaware that he had been the father of her now-dead children. In fact, she'd had no idea that they were even close to one another. Now, though, she at least knew the latter. While she thought Jinx's taste was a strange one, she did not protest.

With no more reason to stay, Fox gave a final thankful glance to Lecter and went on her way.
Pregnancy timeline (RHC members only)
Messages In This Thread
all of my holy - by RIP Fox - March 18, 2014, 08:24 PM
RE: all of my holy - by Jinx - March 18, 2014, 09:42 PM
RE: all of my holy - by Lecter - March 19, 2014, 01:27 AM
RE: all of my holy - by RIP Fox - March 19, 2014, 11:52 AM
RE: all of my holy - by Jinx - March 19, 2014, 12:14 PM
RE: all of my holy - by Lecter - March 19, 2014, 03:29 PM
RE: all of my holy - by RIP Fox - March 19, 2014, 05:28 PM
RE: all of my holy - by Jinx - March 20, 2014, 08:58 PM
RE: all of my holy - by Lecter - March 23, 2014, 04:23 PM
RE: all of my holy - by Jinx - April 08, 2014, 09:33 PM