Phoenix Maplewood so come sit down, will you talk with me now
Hope is for presidents and dreams are for people who are sleeping
1,343 Posts
Ooc — Ryan
Medic
"Tired? Nah. But, bored—" Reek sucked his crooked teeth as he took a lengthy pause. "—That's a more apt describing word." Nevertheless, it was an abject lie. Quite frankly, being locked in a verbal sparring match had been the most fun he had had all day, seeing as Saena was still away on her trip to the plateau. "I mean, you're such a downer 'Phas. Lighten up some. Smile more." He droned on and on in typical Reek fashion, sucking every bit of sick pleasure he could from the situation.

Reek took a broad step forward toward his leader from yesteryear.  "You know, I want you to know something. After the war... before you went all Houdini on us, I limped all the way to Blackfeather Woods— It took me days. But, wanna know why I did it?" The question was obviously rhetorical, as Reek gave her little time to answer before taking another step forward and filling in the blanks himself.

"I did it for you." He whispered bitterly with eyes wild as he drew near hoping to spur some sort of guilt within the slyph... if that was even possible. "Tensions ran high... I figured Aella would try to pull the whole thing out from under your paws and I was prepared to stop that from happening. But when I came back, who was there? Just Pantaleimon and Wynter." Reek's glare was hard and still while the long buried fury of the past bubbled back to the surface. "You failed everyone there."
Messages In This Thread
so come sit down, will you talk with me now - by Caiaphas - August 12, 2015, 10:24 AM
RE: so come sit down, will you talk with me now - by Reek - August 12, 2015, 10:55 AM
RE: so come sit down, will you talk with me now - by Reek - August 12, 2015, 12:23 PM
RE: so come sit down, will you talk with me now - by Reek - August 12, 2015, 01:59 PM
RE: so come sit down, will you talk with me now - by Reek - August 12, 2015, 04:34 PM
RE: so come sit down, will you talk with me now - by Reek - August 13, 2015, 02:41 PM
RE: so come sit down, will you talk with me now - by Reek - August 18, 2015, 01:57 PM