Bearclaw Valley Tâvanimiut
19 Posts
Ooc — June
“I have traveled a long way from my homeland,Alaska.Paunngavasittuk.An encounter with a pod of Âlluanguak tore apart my pack and forced me to aimlessly wander.Once I left I feared that I had heard the last of the Inuit tongue and my suspicions proved themselves true,until now.I cannot describe what a joy it is to find another who also speaks Inuttut matumani." 
The culture of the North was rich in language and rituals that would be otherwise lost to the rest of the world.Her pack had valued politeness and proper mannerisms that made their culture great.She had been lucky enough to have two parents that both fully embraced the culture that would otherwise be lost to the land.The Inuits were as much a part of the land as the land was a part of themselves.They coincided peacefully and worked together to establish healthy generations of strong descendants that would thrive in the arctic wilderness.It was their language that made communication between other packs possible and tied them together.The things they shared contributed to building their culture and such a sturdy set of morals made the white wolves who they were.That shared connection defined the very Inuit culture and even now languages had forged an immediate connection between two complete strangers.They had just met and already shared a bond that was ageless and the two would undoubtedly become great friends through it.
Things had changed so much since she'd left her home that the pale pelt feared that she'd loose touch with her heritage.Being able to speak the language with another though helped her regain a sense of familiarity that she hadn't experienced in years.
"And yourself?Naket piven?I extend the same courtesy to you however,you need not answer if you do not wish to."
Messages In This Thread
Tâvanimiut - by Kove - August 05, 2015, 01:25 AM
RE: Tâvanimiut - by Azaria - August 05, 2015, 01:28 PM
RE: Tâvanimiut - by Kove - August 09, 2015, 12:49 AM
RE: Tâvanimiut - by Azaria - August 13, 2015, 08:30 AM
RE: Tâvanimiut - by Kove - August 19, 2015, 01:45 PM