Greatwater Lake Teufelskreise
127 Posts
Ooc — Sarah
Ayana smiled when the male showed some kind of interest in her. He was not from around here, but he seemed to be more familiar with Teekon Wilds as she was. Something gave her the feeling that she knew this male, which her mind labelled as pure imagination and wishful thinking. It would have been nice to have someone around that shared a similar past, especially if they came from the same region. Suddenly Ayana dwelled in her thoughts and could not help but remind herself of where she came from.Stop talking to him. Maybe he does know you, maybe he knows about your past and this is why he is here. Vengeance. Fury. But the male did not seem to want to seek revenge. His words came out with ease now, he sat down aswell, though Ayana noticed how tensed his muscles still were. Ready to fight.
Her heart was beating faster again, though she did not know whether this was caused by fear of the male or much rather fear of her own past.

Oh, you're scared now, little one? How sweet. Maybe this will show you how unworthy of friends and family you are. Your past is what defines you, you will never be able to change what you have done. Your poor brother. So sweet and innocent. A child. Just because you were so incabable of taking care of things. No sign of responsibility in your veins, not even when it came to your brother. How defenseless he was. I know you still remember it. The sharp smell of blood is still in your little nose. And the look in your mother's eyes when she expelled you. You're a disease, Ayana.
But she changed. She was responsible now, she saved Lusa's puppy and she made sure Cicero did not die. The female bit her tongue. But what if he does know her. What if this male would talk about her past as if she was an open book. What if he knew?

Ayana looked at the male. He seemed sweet, underneath a thick layer of power and will. She smiled at him weakly and replied."No, I am indeed a stranger. My old pack was nowhere near Teekon Wilds, though we often moved around. Prey was short. My father once ruled the pack.", she said, when she suddenly remembered how they called themselves. Aquila Summit, wasn't it? Ayana was unsure, but she rememberred her father telling stories about it. The female was still looking at the dark wolf and told him the name of the pack, frightened, yet also excited.
Messages In This Thread
Teufelskreise - by Ayana - August 07, 2015, 07:45 AM
RE: Teufelskreise - by Tatsuya - August 09, 2015, 01:44 AM
RE: Teufelskreise - by Ayana - August 09, 2015, 12:56 PM
RE: Teufelskreise - by Tatsuya - August 10, 2015, 09:37 AM
RE: Teufelskreise - by Ayana - August 11, 2015, 03:44 AM
RE: Teufelskreise - by Tatsuya - August 11, 2015, 05:10 AM
RE: Teufelskreise - by Ayana - August 11, 2015, 08:50 AM
RE: Teufelskreise - by Tatsuya - August 11, 2015, 02:23 PM
RE: Teufelskreise - by Ayana - August 13, 2015, 12:02 PM
RE: Teufelskreise - by Tatsuya - August 16, 2015, 11:31 AM
RE: Teufelskreise - by Ayana - August 18, 2015, 10:06 AM