Sawtooth Spire thought I’d check in with my number one fan
408 Posts
Ooc —
i am totally convinced 99% of my problems are a result of stress right now. it sucks.  i wanna be a little kid again. :C

Yet in spite of her contentedness, Echelon was aware.  Aware of the approach of another from the faint sounds of the terrain, even more so of the grasses that rustled as they drew near.  From them emerged Iqniq, who she regarded coolly.  Had it been anyone other than the three that she normally associated with, she may have feigned disinterest to them being there.  But with her own kin, she knew better.

Rightly so, seeing how he was already trying to take her prize.

From her prone position, she wasn't able to jerk it out of his grasp and instead found herself hanging onto the antler.  It was pinched awkwardly, but effectively between her teeth.  Though a response waited somewhere lodged in her throat to his query, the reply she did give him was a low growl.  Mine.  What was it with these big jerks, anyway?  Always trying to take everything.  Nanuk had tried to take a bone or two from her before, and well, now Iqniq was trying to take some ratty old antler.

Jerks.

Then again, she had no qualms about trying to take their food, if they had any.

Guess there had to be a trade off somewhere.
Messages In This Thread
thought I’d check in with my number one fan - by Iqniq - August 05, 2015, 12:40 PM
RE: thought I’d check in with my number one fan - by Echelon - August 14, 2015, 09:51 AM
RE: thought I’d check in with my number one fan - by Iqniq - September 07, 2015, 11:55 AM
RE: thought I’d check in with my number one fan - by Iqniq - September 10, 2015, 12:16 AM
RE: thought I’d check in with my number one fan - by Iqniq - September 14, 2015, 04:11 PM