O' Brother, Where Art Thou?
204 Posts
Ooc — Kay
"I figured as much."  Akela responded , not really impressed. Of course he would have ended up in a higher rank of that band, it was Burke after all. He yawned and finally decided to get up from his rock, giving a low sound of appreciation when Burke wriggled his nice butt into his face. "Maybe I am, or maybe I am just a pine of love for every creature living around. " he added, remaining cryptic about who he actually was. " I did enjoy cuddling you so I might be gay for your cute butt yes." he joked and hopped down to finally be at the same eye level as him.

He shook himself from head to tail and sat down. "I did miss the companionship. " he admitted and looked at the other wolf. Being alone was not easy, not having someone to talk to for weeks on was sometimes tough, and Akela did lose himself, like a soldier after the war.  He did not really talk about what was happening to him or what has happened. The wolf looked up then. He considered what to answer to the next question. Did he want to join a pack ? Not really, did he see the opportunity here, yes. The spirits must have led him here for a reason, he thought. " I am tired, Burke ...tired of running away" he confessed and looked back at the wolf.  " I was not expecting you here, but now ...."  He lowered his head in respect.  "I am kindly asking you to allow me to stay...at least...until the next moon or so, if it is of no trouble to you"
Messages In This Thread
O' Brother, Where Art Thou? - by Akela - August 15, 2015, 04:19 PM
RE: O' Brother, Where Art Thou? - by Burke - August 15, 2015, 04:42 PM
RE: O' Brother, Where Art Thou? - by Akela - August 15, 2015, 05:30 PM
RE: O' Brother, Where Art Thou? - by Burke - August 16, 2015, 05:17 AM
RE: O' Brother, Where Art Thou? - by Akela - August 16, 2015, 05:50 AM
RE: O' Brother, Where Art Thou? - by Burke - August 16, 2015, 06:36 AM
RE: O' Brother, Where Art Thou? - by Akela - August 16, 2015, 07:12 AM
RE: O' Brother, Where Art Thou? - by Burke - August 16, 2015, 07:35 AM
RE: O' Brother, Where Art Thou? - by Akela - August 16, 2015, 08:23 AM
RE: O' Brother, Where Art Thou? - by Burke - August 16, 2015, 09:27 AM
RE: O' Brother, Where Art Thou? - by Akela - August 16, 2015, 09:39 AM