O' Brother, Where Art Thou?
204 Posts
Ooc — Kay
"Shame...we could have it all ... I would mind to cuddle with her as well, have a nice little menage à trois, but you don't like to share. I would like proper introductions with her though. " Akela pointed out and hummed. This went smoothly, of course Burke wasn't going to deny him his request, they had bonded enough to be considered close, yet every time he faced the possibility to settle down, his heart started to ache. A veil of sadness went over his feature as he looked somewhere in the direction of Burke's territory. " Final home..." Akela repeated and licked his nose. "It does have a nice ring to it. " he added softly.  "The thought has crossed my mind more than once brother, believe me"  In fact, he had been circling that border for days on now. "I talk a lot when I'm under the influence of mushrooms , don't I ?" he smiled weakly.

"You're kind to me, to offer me such hopes, but I dare not open my heart to it. At least...not yet. "  And there she was, the ghostly figure of Catori, freely moving over the moving sea of the forest. "I know she would approve of me staying... the question is...will I finally accept the simple truth that no matter how far you go, it does not stop the spirits of the ancestors to follow you. " he blinked a few times and she was gone. He looked back at Burke.  "I'm getting old, am I not. Getting all cryptic and shit. " he chuckled.  " So...shall I french kiss you now ? I promise to not tell your wife, and you can pretend it was gross, while you totally enjoy it. "
Messages In This Thread
O' Brother, Where Art Thou? - by Akela - August 15, 2015, 04:19 PM
RE: O' Brother, Where Art Thou? - by Burke - August 15, 2015, 04:42 PM
RE: O' Brother, Where Art Thou? - by Akela - August 15, 2015, 05:30 PM
RE: O' Brother, Where Art Thou? - by Burke - August 16, 2015, 05:17 AM
RE: O' Brother, Where Art Thou? - by Akela - August 16, 2015, 05:50 AM
RE: O' Brother, Where Art Thou? - by Burke - August 16, 2015, 06:36 AM
RE: O' Brother, Where Art Thou? - by Akela - August 16, 2015, 07:12 AM
RE: O' Brother, Where Art Thou? - by Burke - August 16, 2015, 07:35 AM
RE: O' Brother, Where Art Thou? - by Akela - August 16, 2015, 08:23 AM
RE: O' Brother, Where Art Thou? - by Burke - August 16, 2015, 09:27 AM
RE: O' Brother, Where Art Thou? - by Akela - August 16, 2015, 09:39 AM