O' Brother, Where Art Thou?
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Burke snorted. "Nope, you don't get to cuddle with her, she is my dark queen," he hummed. "My proper instructions are that you have to be at least 5 paces away. Otherwise she might smell your stench," he teased. Burke watched how the wolf grew sentimental. He tipped his head a bit, knowing that the wolf had his... moments. He listened to the man and slowly started shaking his head. "You are not going to remind me about our mushroom days," he pointed out and laughed. He remembered, being loners, having not much better to do and finding some mushrooms. It could have killed them but it made them terribly high. 

Burke's lighter dots on his brow raised a bit as the male carried on. At first he was thinking that the male was talking about Meldresi as he talked about a 'she' but later on it was that he was talking about someone else. Another female. Could it be? "No I am getting old, this autumn it will be my sixth autumn. You my friend are just on mushrooms again. You might have an addiction you know that?," he spoke brushing his weird behavior off. Burke moved his paw up and playfully pushed his muzzle away.  "Behave yourself. We are not going to kiss. I'm going to give you a tour."
[Image: 141skqx.png]
Guardian, Mentor and Therapist
Messages In This Thread
O' Brother, Where Art Thou? - by Akela - August 15, 2015, 04:19 PM
RE: O' Brother, Where Art Thou? - by Burke - August 15, 2015, 04:42 PM
RE: O' Brother, Where Art Thou? - by Akela - August 15, 2015, 05:30 PM
RE: O' Brother, Where Art Thou? - by Burke - August 16, 2015, 05:17 AM
RE: O' Brother, Where Art Thou? - by Akela - August 16, 2015, 05:50 AM
RE: O' Brother, Where Art Thou? - by Burke - August 16, 2015, 06:36 AM
RE: O' Brother, Where Art Thou? - by Akela - August 16, 2015, 07:12 AM
RE: O' Brother, Where Art Thou? - by Burke - August 16, 2015, 07:35 AM
RE: O' Brother, Where Art Thou? - by Akela - August 16, 2015, 08:23 AM