O' Brother, Where Art Thou?
204 Posts
Ooc — Kay
"Dark queen huh ? Well look at that"  he reacted. Akela simply shook his head at his comments. Guess he did not tell that tale to Burke. He thought he did, but then again, sometimes he just lost track of what had even happened in his years alone.  "I'll keep those stories for another time and other years. " he spoke.  Time had made him a complicated character, and he was not sure Burke was doing him a favor by inviting him into his pack. Time did not work in his favor in the past, but only time would tell him if this would work out.  One thing was sure though, he would not work against Burke or do anything to harm him in any matter. He respected the older wolf too much for that.

" An addiction to mushrooms ? Nah, to certain herbs due to the pain ...probably. Ha, you know some like them old  , daddies they say ?  The young have such weird interests these days.  There is one tend that they do, which consists of trying to climb a tree... the purpose of it all is beyond me"  Akela informed. "I'm always behaving, I , Sir, have an education" he bragged  and rose his fluffy tail up and pushed his chest forward then marched regally past Burke and brushed his tail past his muzzle.  " Show me around bun bun , I'm all yours"
Messages In This Thread
O' Brother, Where Art Thou? - by Akela - August 15, 2015, 04:19 PM
RE: O' Brother, Where Art Thou? - by Burke - August 15, 2015, 04:42 PM
RE: O' Brother, Where Art Thou? - by Akela - August 15, 2015, 05:30 PM
RE: O' Brother, Where Art Thou? - by Burke - August 16, 2015, 05:17 AM
RE: O' Brother, Where Art Thou? - by Akela - August 16, 2015, 05:50 AM
RE: O' Brother, Where Art Thou? - by Burke - August 16, 2015, 06:36 AM
RE: O' Brother, Where Art Thou? - by Akela - August 16, 2015, 07:12 AM
RE: O' Brother, Where Art Thou? - by Burke - August 16, 2015, 07:35 AM
RE: O' Brother, Where Art Thou? - by Akela - August 16, 2015, 08:23 AM
RE: O' Brother, Where Art Thou? - by Burke - August 16, 2015, 09:27 AM
RE: O' Brother, Where Art Thou? - by Akela - August 16, 2015, 09:39 AM