O' Brother, Where Art Thou?
204 Posts
Ooc — Kay
"Mh" Akela hummed. He was not sure that was a good thing or not, so he just took it as information. "I'm not surprised, you always knew what you wanted.  Congratulations I  suppose,  I'll hunt a rabbit later on as gift or a bird if  I feel adventurous. " he remarked and followed the other.  He cocked an eyebrow.  " Are you already to play match maker, brother ?"  he nudged him. " I am not sure I will be of any help, but if my experience can help her, I'd gladly be of assistance" he pointed out.  He was not one to want pity parties.  He had learned to mend his wounds on his own, no need for a healer, he was not a greedy character, even if he appeared flamboyant at times.

The tour interested him, how Burk organized his lands, he memorized every corner in his mind, he would do some exploring later, but for now, he was just being the old new one. It was weird, he had not been feeling like this since he was a  9 months old youngster. A feeling of deja vu washed over him, one of feeling like this could be , indeed, a new home, a sanctuary to live his older days. He parted with Burke, mostly to keep his promise and get a rabbit for his honey bun bun.

- END -
Messages In This Thread
O' Brother, Where Art Thou? - by Akela - August 15, 2015, 04:19 PM
RE: O' Brother, Where Art Thou? - by Burke - August 15, 2015, 04:42 PM
RE: O' Brother, Where Art Thou? - by Akela - August 15, 2015, 05:30 PM
RE: O' Brother, Where Art Thou? - by Burke - August 16, 2015, 05:17 AM
RE: O' Brother, Where Art Thou? - by Akela - August 16, 2015, 05:50 AM
RE: O' Brother, Where Art Thou? - by Burke - August 16, 2015, 06:36 AM
RE: O' Brother, Where Art Thou? - by Akela - August 16, 2015, 07:12 AM
RE: O' Brother, Where Art Thou? - by Burke - August 16, 2015, 07:35 AM
RE: O' Brother, Where Art Thou? - by Akela - August 16, 2015, 08:23 AM
RE: O' Brother, Where Art Thou? - by Burke - August 16, 2015, 09:27 AM