Greatwater Lake Full Moon Discussions
127 Posts
Ooc — Sarah
LMAO did I make her seem so desperate? :D :D

Ayana's eyes widened when Burke spoke his words. He knew that his own son would be killed? The female was shocked, she started seeing Burke in another light and she was not sure how to feel about it. The male had seen so perfect and untouchable since Ayana first joined - except when you thought he's Meldresi's little weak, annoying friend ... - and now the Alpha let her know what was going on inside of him. So Burke had a son, which he hated and wants to see dead. This Sebastian must really be some kind of nerve wracking kid. She smiled. Ayana was the Queen of manipulation and scheming, if she wanted to. And she knew that you need to be cold to be Queen.

The female nodded and looked in Burke's eyes. "What do I do if they don't trust me? Is there anything that will make them trust me?" Ayana knew that her behaviour often made wolves suspicious rather than make them trust her. She really wanted to practise her social skills a little more, maybe she could find another loner to practise on ....
It was weird being a lone wolf again. She missed the feeling Blackfeather had, the pack was something like a little manipulative, dark family. And Ayana was part of it. She was part of something whole, something that accepted her and made her feel good. But now she needed to join another family, get along witht their traditions and even act as if she liked some weird, annoying stranger that looked like Burke. Great. However, in a really weird way, this was exactly what she wanted to do. To succeed, to scheme, to be evil. She would make this Sebastian person feel horrible, she wanted to see him suffer after all he had done to Burke. ... He was a bad person right? At least Burke wants to kill him ... What if.. No. He's horrible. And Ayana would turn off every single feeling she had and simply do her job. It was a job, and Ayana was professional.
Messages In This Thread
Full Moon Discussions - by Burke - August 15, 2015, 04:14 PM
RE: Full Moon Discussions - by Ayana - August 16, 2015, 02:41 AM
RE: Full Moon Discussions - by Burke - August 16, 2015, 05:33 AM
RE: Full Moon Discussions - by Ayana - August 16, 2015, 11:10 AM
RE: Full Moon Discussions - by Burke - August 16, 2015, 11:31 AM
RE: Full Moon Discussions - by Ayana - August 18, 2015, 09:38 AM
RE: Full Moon Discussions - by Burke - August 18, 2015, 10:47 AM
RE: Full Moon Discussions - by Ayana - August 26, 2015, 04:12 AM
RE: Full Moon Discussions - by Burke - August 26, 2015, 06:59 AM