Overture Downs i'm lucky to love something that loves me.
749 Posts
Ooc — Kris
Well it's come full circle because I read "chicken beast" as "chicken breast". I wonder if I should cook some up to make wraps or something seeing as my mind is clearly stuck on it hahaha

His companion's heart was as deep and caring as his. He could see she was worried for the boy, whom she had never even met. "I'm certain he is," he comforted in a light, optimistic tone. Truthfully he did not know, but he believed so earnestly that it was a truth to him. There was no reason for him to think that the yearling would be anything but okay in his present location.

He nodded when asked if he wished to explore the meadow with her, and moved to follow. "I don't know much about plants," he admitted. "But I'd be happy to help you with yours. Maybe I will learn a thing or two." He reflected on how helpful medicinal herbs had been to him in helping his wound to heal.
Messages In This Thread
i'm lucky to love something that loves me. - by Harlyn - August 08, 2015, 11:17 AM
RE: i'm lucky to love something that loves me. - by Luke - August 08, 2015, 01:08 PM
RE: i'm lucky to love something that loves me. - by Luke - August 08, 2015, 04:27 PM
RE: i'm lucky to love something that loves me. - by Luke - August 14, 2015, 11:01 AM
RE: i'm lucky to love something that loves me. - by Luke - August 16, 2015, 11:21 AM
RE: i'm lucky to love something that loves me. - by Luke - August 16, 2015, 04:39 PM
RE: i'm lucky to love something that loves me. - by Luke - August 18, 2015, 07:37 PM
RE: i'm lucky to love something that loves me. - by Luke - August 21, 2015, 07:38 PM
RE: i'm lucky to love something that loves me. - by Luke - August 23, 2015, 03:42 PM
RE: i'm lucky to love something that loves me. - by Luke - August 28, 2015, 12:37 PM