Sawtooth Spire thought I’d check in with my number one fan
932 Posts
Ooc — Soap
I feel you. Adulting is hard.

He went for the bone. His teeth latched on, grasping another end of the antler as they quickly became locked in a version of tug-of-war. Save, instead of both being on their feet. Echelon was rooted very firmly to the ground. In this case, it was something to her advantage. Her center of gravity was about as low as it could be and if he were to gain any ground, he'd have to drag her body across the earth. He attempted it, tugging a time or two, before he yielded and surrendered the antler back into her possession.

"Alright, alright. It's all yours," he consented, taking a few paces back as if to assure her his interests were elsewhere. He could find a fell antler or another bone sometime later and occupy his hours worrying his teeth over the ivory while he guarded the birthing den. "Seems to like you better anyways." He regarded her with that bone for a moment longer before turning his gaze elsewhere.

Lifting his nose, he scented the air. A light breeze passed through. On it, he picked up a number of things. Some of no concern. Others more interesting. The wind confirmed his suspicion of deer, however, which was good to know. Some day, when he had more time to better explore this new territory, he would learn their secrets and their ways. Today was not that day, but perhaps he could coax Echelon from her present activity into something more useful...

He snorted, pawing at the earth before he began to circle her like a shark. His laps around her became tighter until finally he flopped down next to her and really leaned in. Paws pressing against the earth to give him a little more pressure, he did his best to make a nuisance of himself.
Messages In This Thread
thought I’d check in with my number one fan - by Iqniq - August 05, 2015, 12:40 PM
RE: thought I’d check in with my number one fan - by Iqniq - August 16, 2015, 11:10 PM
RE: thought I’d check in with my number one fan - by Iqniq - September 07, 2015, 11:55 AM
RE: thought I’d check in with my number one fan - by Iqniq - September 10, 2015, 12:16 AM
RE: thought I’d check in with my number one fan - by Iqniq - September 14, 2015, 04:11 PM