Phoenix Maplewood oblivion
246 Posts
Ooc — Will
That was probably the longest post I've ever written...

Velvety chocolate ears flicked towards Citali's direction, easily catching her murmur. He cocked his head then, a laugh rumbling softly from his chest. "Until I hit a tree," Arion nodded, a crooked grin spreading readily over his usually stoic features. A mental image of himself slamming headfirst into a tree nearly made him double over in laughter again; thankfully, that didn't happen. Instead, he kept chuckling softly for about thirty seconds before he reigned in his laughter and the grin slowly faded away from his face, leaving a faint smile behind.

Honey golden eyes flickered over to the brown healer's direction when she raised a skeptical eyebrow in his direction; he responded by flashing her a boyish smirk and when she snorted and said that he would need the space of a clearing for his big head, Arion merely lifted a shoulder in a shrug, an enigmatic crooked smile sneaking over his normally inscrutable countenance. "I found a clearing somewhere in this forest," he turned to look at her, "it'll be big enough for both of our egos and big heads. Wanna come and live there with me?"

Arion focused his attention back on the path in front of him for the time being, drifting in and out of his thoughts as they crossed his mind. He was pulled out of them, however, when Citali decided to withdraw her invitation for him to spit all his excuses at her and for her to resolve them. "What? Backing out so quickly? I thought you were braver than that..." he teased her quietly, honey golden gaze meeting her silvery blue ones.

The Greek's brows creased slightly in a frown when Citali exclaimed and told him that apparently, everything was wrong in Frostfire Ridge. "Is it really that bad?" he asked, curiosity creeping subtly into his lilting baritone as he padded silently across the leafy forest floor, twisting his head ever so slightly to lick a patch of ruffled fur on his shoulder as he did so. Arion had lived in many packs in his short life, and while they hadn't really been an enjoyable experience for the eccentric Greek, they weren't really....as terrible as Citali seemed to be describing Frostfire Ridge.

"Nah,"
Arion smiled, though this one seemed a bit melancholic and sad. "Forests....I've had bad memories from them." By his tone, it was clear that it wasn't something the Greek liked discussing. It wasn't a happy topic...in fact that was the last thing it was. Even now, years after that experience, it still haunted the man, evident by the slight shadow that descended over his eyes when the topic was mentioned.

Arion pushed the negative emotions away forcefully when she came back from pissing by a tree and commented on her comment about touching her. He watched calmly as her ears flattened and her stance shifted, firmly telling him 'no'. He grinned his crooked smile and continued trotting forward, "Lighten up, Cit," He told her, "you ain't going to live forever you know. Best enjoy life at its fullest." Then a thought entered the stallion's mind, and Arion turned to look at her so he was technically walking backwards. "If you're like this with me....are you even more awkward with others?"
Messages In This Thread
oblivion - by Arion - August 01, 2015, 11:46 PM
RE: oblivion - by Citali - August 02, 2015, 03:46 AM
RE: oblivion - by Arion - August 02, 2015, 07:42 AM
RE: oblivion - by Citali - August 03, 2015, 12:17 AM
RE: oblivion - by Arion - August 04, 2015, 04:54 AM
RE: oblivion - by Citali - August 06, 2015, 11:42 AM
RE: oblivion - by Arion - August 08, 2015, 05:30 AM
RE: oblivion - by Citali - August 09, 2015, 02:36 PM
RE: oblivion - by Arion - August 10, 2015, 04:45 AM
RE: oblivion - by Citali - August 12, 2015, 05:56 PM
RE: oblivion - by Arion - August 17, 2015, 08:47 AM