Greatwater Lake Teufelskreise
127 Posts
Ooc — Sarah
I am going to rip the fur from his skin while bloody drowning him in this bloody lake. What a freaking cheeky ... Was he taking the piss of me? Did he seriously just fu*king throw up on me are you kidding me mate? Who the hell does he think he his for goodness' sake?!

Ayana was shaking. Blood rushing through her veins, mixed with adrenaline, which made her feel like she had endless power. Invincible.
He disrespected her. Her, Ayana. Nobody does that, especially not that bloody chav, for fu*k's sake. She let out a deep growl, which even scared herself a little. She had never heard herself growl so deeply, not even when Burke trained it with her and the two other females.
She looked around with fire in her eyes, she wanted to kill this muppet of a wolf. The female closed her eyes when she saw the male walking away. She would not let him get away. Everything was black now, she did not hear a thing. Anger was rising up inside of her, she tried to control herself and stayed calm on the outside, her eyes still closed.

Suddenly she saw herself standing near the lake, trembling from all the anger and blood rushing in her veins, pumped by a fast-beating heart. Madness. Rage. Fury. The female saw herelf taking a step towards the male, who was still walking away from her, disrespecting her even more. He did not make a sound, neither did he apologize for his ... little accident. Ayana growled again. The golden female started to run, her vision was red and unsharp from all the anger inside of her. It felt like something wrapped a fist around her neck, she could not breathe well. Faster, faster. The male was only a few meters away now. One jump and she ... With all her power, she jumped onto the male's back. He cried from pain when her razor sharp claws buried deep inside his skin. Not even his thick coat could protect him from her claws, they were digging deep inside his flesh. She scratched open his back, the male did not move. He simply cired out loud like a puppy, like her brother. Thinking about her brother made her even agrier, she could not control herself anymore.
The next moment her teeth were cutting deep inside the male's neck. She ripped out a big piece of his skin, the male was fully quiet by now. The female buried his teeth deep inside his flesh again and dragged the male inside of the lake. She jumped onto his back again, her claws full of warm blood. She smiled and growled at the same time. Bloody bastard. Now you regret it, hm? Nobody humiliates me. Not even you.
After minutes of destroying the male completely, Ayana finally let go of him. She had killed this wolf. He was dead. Ayana started to giggle. She killed him. He would never humiliate her again. Her giggle turned into a laugh, scary and deep. She laughed so hard it scared herself.

Suddenly she opened her eyes. The sun was to bright, it took a moment until she found the male walking away. She followed him quietly, trying to not make a sound. He was insane, she thought. It was as if he had some kind of weird epileptic fit, and Ayana needed to make sure he was okay.
She quickly cleaned her paws by stepping into the lake and wiggling around a little, until she followed the male again. After a while of letting him calm down, she spoke to him. "Wolf. Breathe. I need to make sure you are okay. I know you won't hurt me.", she said, not fully believing her own words.
Messages In This Thread
Teufelskreise - by Ayana - August 07, 2015, 07:45 AM
RE: Teufelskreise - by Tatsuya - August 09, 2015, 01:44 AM
RE: Teufelskreise - by Ayana - August 09, 2015, 12:56 PM
RE: Teufelskreise - by Tatsuya - August 10, 2015, 09:37 AM
RE: Teufelskreise - by Ayana - August 11, 2015, 03:44 AM
RE: Teufelskreise - by Tatsuya - August 11, 2015, 05:10 AM
RE: Teufelskreise - by Ayana - August 11, 2015, 08:50 AM
RE: Teufelskreise - by Tatsuya - August 11, 2015, 02:23 PM
RE: Teufelskreise - by Ayana - August 13, 2015, 12:02 PM
RE: Teufelskreise - by Tatsuya - August 16, 2015, 11:31 AM
RE: Teufelskreise - by Ayana - August 18, 2015, 10:06 AM