looks like rain (aw)
now known as<br><strong>OBSIDIAN KESUK,</strong><bR>amnesiac
59 Posts
Ooc — Sophie
I apologize for this, but I'm going to fade the thread here since Akhlut will no longer be in HR or HR's Alpha and I'm trying to tie up loose ends. If you want another thread another time, I'll owe you a rain check! <3

Akhlut's mood shifted gradually to a more pleasant one, so long as he ignored the rivulets of rain that trickled down his sides and set him to shivering faintly beneath his wet matted fur. A smile curved the wolf's dark lips as Kennedy labeled himself an extrovert; Akhlut had been betting on the opposite, for he hadn't seen Kennedy to be a talkative or outgoing type as of yet. However, he'd offer suggestions for the male to choose for himself.

"Perhaps you'd make a fine Counselor, to keep peace within the pack, or maybe you'd be interested in interpack affairs as an Outrider, a diplomat, among other things." Akhlut's suggestions were midly given, clearly only meant to spark interest in the other's wolf's mind, and so they talked casually as Akhlut continued his guardian's circuit around the territory on a rainy day...
Messages In This Thread
looks like rain (aw) - by Akhlut - February 14, 2014, 12:01 PM
RE: looks like rain (aw) - by Kennedy - February 16, 2014, 10:45 PM
RE: looks like rain (aw) - by Akhlut - February 20, 2014, 08:11 PM
RE: looks like rain (aw) - by Kennedy - February 20, 2014, 08:25 PM
RE: looks like rain (aw) - by Akhlut - March 01, 2014, 11:30 AM
RE: looks like rain (aw) - by Kennedy - March 01, 2014, 02:41 PM
RE: looks like rain (aw) - by Akhlut - March 20, 2014, 06:34 PM