Shoulda started running
209 Posts
Ooc — Gina
She nodded, listening intently. In truth, she was glad that Saena came away without blood on her paws. Acting in the moment could lead to unwanted thoughts and regrets and she wouldn't want the seemingly nice girl to have to go through that kind of inner turmoil. Nochtli said nothing on the matter, however, as it wasn't her place, or her business. That Sebastian had called for her and Cita... well... She still wasn't sure why he'd thought they'd stick their neck out for him when they barely knew each other.

Her nose wrinkled. Man-haters. Good riddance then, because Nochtli wanted no more of that. Citali's quips about the subject were about all she could handle; the dark girl had no intentions of returning to that way of life and made a mental note to steer clear of any who said they were a part of these Sirens. "Sounds like they are probably a little more than cuckoo. Thanks for the heads up about that.

I asked about the wars because the... My former alpha talked like he was in not one but two here. Wars aren't my thing, so I try and stay away from them."
Sure, she could fight but that didn't mean she enjoyed it. But Saena had lived here all her life and hadn't seen one so she would take that as a good sign. "Any other crazy packs I should stay away from?" She asked, a slight smile pulling at her mouth. Surely, there couldn't be that many around here.
Messages In This Thread
Shoulda started running - by Saēna - July 10, 2015, 09:06 PM
RE: Shoulda started running - by Nochtli - July 13, 2015, 08:18 AM
RE: Shoulda started running - by Saēna - July 13, 2015, 03:20 PM
RE: Shoulda started running - by Nochtli - July 13, 2015, 10:12 PM
RE: Shoulda started running - by Saēna - July 15, 2015, 06:03 PM
RE: Shoulda started running - by Nochtli - August 03, 2015, 09:20 AM
RE: Shoulda started running - by Saēna - August 05, 2015, 09:35 AM
RE: Shoulda started running - by Nochtli - August 18, 2015, 10:02 PM
RE: Shoulda started running - by Saēna - August 20, 2015, 04:54 PM
RE: Shoulda started running - by Nochtli - August 20, 2015, 09:57 PM
RE: Shoulda started running - by Saēna - August 23, 2015, 11:52 AM