Blackfoot Forest Too hot for sunlight, I will take the shadows
Lurker
236 Posts
Ooc — Noire
Looking away, he timidly derived Scarlett's movements, sitting and wrapping his tail around his lower region. Willingly he has disclosed this vulnerability, but that did not bar the possibility of assault. Kapvik was predisposed, always on the offense. Be it by teeth or tongue, he was ready to return it twofold. So common were these occurrences fresh out of High Moon that he began to grow accustomed to backhanded comments and blatant abuse. Thankfully, he grew up in the span of a few months, finding his worth in a rogue's lifestyle. That was when he realized no other could slander him. No, not anymore.
INDENTGlutton. Idiot. Weakling. Being alone had its merits. You did not have to bow your head to no one or to any single campaign. You could live as freely, as chaotically as you want. No scriptures or principles to live by. It was just you against the world. In those moments of living alone and sustaining oneself did Kapvik find who he once was and much more. He hunted and ate when and where he could. This did not make him a glutton, but a survivalist. He experimented with herbs and poisons, he used tricks to keep himself alive, he avoided costly scenarios and situations...He was the farthest thing from a fool. As for being powerless...that was self explanatory.
INDENTI'll keep that in mind,” he verbalized bashfully, gaze going back and forth between her bushy tail and her blood jewel eyes. It was nice to have someone to talk to, seeing as his preferent pack mates were in currently engaged, missing...or dead. He swallowed thickly at the thought of a dead or dying Arverk; made him starve for the tenebrous depths of his den. There, no one could witness him mourn. There, he could attain some semblance of peace. Within and without. “I-I think I should be heading back, but, uh...will I be able to seek you out? If I need you, I mean.” Gods. He sounded like a lost pup in front of it's mother, famished for attention.
INDENTNever mind. I'll just...go...after I get a name.” How could he forget? Scatterbrain.I'm Tatsuya.
[Image: warrior_master.gif] [Image: warden_master.gif] [Image: healerMush.gif]
Messages In This Thread
RE: Too hot for sunlight, I will take the shadows - by Tatsuya - August 19, 2015, 12:53 AM