Hoshor Plains i bet you didn't know that i was dangerous
132 Posts
Ooc — Kat
No one challenged her claim to the nipple, though there was a strange juddering coming from one of her fellow pups. Regipre made her displeasure clear by growling without letting go of the teat. This caused her to swallow a great deal of air and—wouldn't you know it—she began to hiccup too. The strange sensation caused her to unlatch as she and Sart twitched back and forth like a pair of overgrown Mexican jumping beans.

Reggie's hiccups did not last long, as she eventually burped, then spat up a little bit. Just as quickly as the partially digested milk came flowing back out of her mouth, her mother swooped in to clean her. The tiny coyote rumbled at all of this, then squeaked in surprise when nudged back toward Sart again. Her face mashed gently into her sister's shoulder blade and she instinctively opened her mouth and began to gum it.
Messages In This Thread
i bet you didn't know that i was dangerous - by Papref - July 31, 2015, 01:53 PM
RE: i bet you didn't know that i was dangerous - by Sart - August 02, 2015, 12:10 PM
RE: i bet you didn't know that i was dangerous - by Sart - August 18, 2015, 05:14 PM
RE: i bet you didn't know that i was dangerous - by Regipre - August 19, 2015, 10:07 AM
RE: i bet you didn't know that i was dangerous - by Sart - August 19, 2015, 11:01 AM
RE: i bet you didn't know that i was dangerous - by Sart - August 20, 2015, 10:25 PM
RE: i bet you didn't know that i was dangerous - by Sart - August 21, 2015, 12:05 PM