Back in Reality
127 Posts
Ooc — Sarah
A wolf appeared, it held it's tail high and Ayana believed that the approaching wolf was a female. She looked down onto her paws and carried her tail low, indicating the respect she had. This time, she actually did have respect as she knew how important this joining was. Ayana's heart was racing and she felt adrenaline rushing in her veins, but the golden wolf tried to keep calm and subservient.
Then she decided to speak to the wolf. "Hello. My name is Ayana. I am here in peace", she said with a trembling voice. Stop being so scared and convince her. You need her to accept you, at least let you stay for a while. Tell her how much you want this.

"I am a lone wolf and in the need of a pack. It is hard out there, hard to survive for a female. I have heard many good things about your pack, and I wish to be a part of it.", the female said. She told the wolf that she would defend the pack as if she had always lived there, and told her about her hunting skills, not mentioning her tutor.

Ayana made sure to not let herself seem too weak, although she did want to arouse a little bit of pity, while convincing the female of her strenght and the benefits of letting Ayana be in the pack. It seemed a little awkward, but Ayana felt good. The female seemed to know that the girl was no threat, which made Ayana feel a little more comfortable.
Messages In This Thread
Back in Reality - by Ayana - August 18, 2015, 01:58 AM
RE: Back in Reality - by RIP Fox - August 19, 2015, 08:47 AM
RE: Back in Reality - by Ayana - August 19, 2015, 11:26 AM
RE: Back in Reality - by RIP Fox - August 19, 2015, 12:21 PM
RE: Back in Reality - by Ayana - August 19, 2015, 03:25 PM
RE: Back in Reality - by RIP Fox - August 19, 2015, 04:06 PM
RE: Back in Reality - by Ayana - August 20, 2015, 04:32 AM
RE: Back in Reality - by RIP Fox - August 23, 2015, 09:09 PM
RE: Back in Reality - by Ayana - August 24, 2015, 05:44 AM
RE: Back in Reality - by RIP Fox - August 24, 2015, 10:37 AM
RE: Back in Reality - by Ayana - August 26, 2015, 04:05 AM