Sawtooth Spire thought I’d check in with my number one fan
408 Posts
Ooc —
*FIGHTS INCREASING URGE TO NAP*

At first, she found herself tolerant of what he was doing. As though she were trying to purposely ignore his attempts to stir some sort of rise out of her. And maybe that was out to be the outward projection that she was trying to achieve. But truth be told, on the inside there was a rising level of annoyance that came with it. Whatever spurred it on, or spurred other things was truly about as figured out as the future to her. Perhaps she was simply inclined to do her own thing as a change of pace, or maybe she simply hated the division of time that came with Tonravik having to look after newborns.

But finally, she hit that tipping point with his ministrations, finding them increasingly unpleasant in light of her gnawing. The antler was beginning to no longer pacify her. She gave in, letting it go and craning her neck to snatch after his feet with a snarl.
Messages In This Thread
thought I’d check in with my number one fan - by Iqniq - August 05, 2015, 12:40 PM
RE: thought I’d check in with my number one fan - by Echelon - August 19, 2015, 03:04 PM
RE: thought I’d check in with my number one fan - by Iqniq - September 07, 2015, 11:55 AM
RE: thought I’d check in with my number one fan - by Iqniq - September 10, 2015, 12:16 AM
RE: thought I’d check in with my number one fan - by Iqniq - September 14, 2015, 04:11 PM