Phoenix Maplewood oblivion
246 Posts
Ooc — Will
I love these two :D Fade with one more post from you?

"Well..." Arion cocked his head slightly, contemplating her question then turned to look at her, a curious look in his eyes. "I wouldn't mind....but do you really want to shove me into a puddle?" he asked her then lifted his shoulders in a shrug and gave her a long, piercing look with his fiery golden eyes. "Shove me into a puddle if you have to," he told her as impassively as he could. "Just be careful not to do it too much.....I don't suppose you would like to get touched by me would you?"

The Greek smirked inwardly to himself and turned to look at the road once more, taking in the view around him. His ears lifted and swiveled towards her direction when she spoke, telling him not to mistake her for having sentiment. A chuckle rumbled from Arion's chest at that and he shook his head, "I said compassion, not sentiment," he reminded her quietly but said nothing more about that subject and listened silently as she spoke about her garden. He wasn't in the mood to fight with her as he was currently relaxing and he didn't want to ruin this day.

Silence to the Greek was just another way for conversation. Yes, no words were spoken aloud but somehow, he felt as if they were still conversing. However much Arion liked to talk and show off, he remained silent with some people as he believed they would be more...civil towards one another if they just conversed silently. With Citali, it was half half. Arion felt that sometimes remaining silent would express more of what they wanted to say while on other times, speaking was better.

Citali protested stubbornly, drawing Arion out of his reverie. The Greek blinked and glanced at her, noting her huff with a faint smirk. "Whatever you say," he told her with a grin and walked calmly behind her, not even bothering to overtake her knowing that if he did, it would just be an endless game of who walked first. It wasn't worth his time, and it was too childish. Arion didn't understand why she took such measures to make sure he was behind her at all times, and while he did want to know, he let it go.....for now.

Arion noted her frown calmly and did not back down but continued forward bravely, knowing that if he upset her in anyway, he might die sooner than he would like. It seems that the stallion was lucky this time for Citali simply told him that he was still not welcomed though this time, Arion detected a lightness in her tone that was not present before and grinned internally to himself. When she said he could thank her by finding the stream or the clearing, he flashed her a charming smile, turned and began moving towards the direction of the stream. "Yes, Your Chubbiness," he called behind his shoulder.
Messages In This Thread
oblivion - by Arion - August 01, 2015, 11:46 PM
RE: oblivion - by Citali - August 02, 2015, 03:46 AM
RE: oblivion - by Arion - August 02, 2015, 07:42 AM
RE: oblivion - by Citali - August 03, 2015, 12:17 AM
RE: oblivion - by Arion - August 04, 2015, 04:54 AM
RE: oblivion - by Citali - August 06, 2015, 11:42 AM
RE: oblivion - by Arion - August 08, 2015, 05:30 AM
RE: oblivion - by Citali - August 09, 2015, 02:36 PM
RE: oblivion - by Arion - August 10, 2015, 04:45 AM
RE: oblivion - by Citali - August 12, 2015, 05:56 PM
RE: oblivion - by Arion - August 17, 2015, 08:47 AM