Shoulda started running
209 Posts
Ooc — Gina
[ooc]I hope you don't mind but I pushed this towards a conclusion! It's a bit old, after all. New one soon, please? :) "Former," She confirmed. "He was not the sharpest tooth in the mouth." She didn't elaborate for as much as she had enjoyed her freedom, she wasn't one to slander the reputation of another. She knew that the "Amazon Prince" had been unfit for his rule and that was all that mattered to her. If others were not of like mind, so be it. She would not try and sway their decision. She laughed though, tail waving behind her as she thought about that. "I think you might be on to something." Certainly, if he'd grated on her own nerves that badly, and she had the patience of one hundred Citalis.

Listening, Nochtli took in the information about the Cabrera and nodded, connecting the dots. They were bipolar, killed Saena's sister, etc. Nope, she wasn't going near them any time soon. "Not crazy but they think a little differently than most wolves, I believe." They believed in gods of battle and war and all of the things that made Nochtli's brain go "HELL NO."

"Well, I think it's time I head off and scout that area out." She was interested to see if there were any remnants of that pack lingering around, though she made a mental note to avoid the Bay, for surely it couldn't have been far from where she was headed. "Thanks for the info, Saena. It was nice seeing you again."
Messages In This Thread
Shoulda started running - by Saēna - July 10, 2015, 09:06 PM
RE: Shoulda started running - by Nochtli - July 13, 2015, 08:18 AM
RE: Shoulda started running - by Saēna - July 13, 2015, 03:20 PM
RE: Shoulda started running - by Nochtli - July 13, 2015, 10:12 PM
RE: Shoulda started running - by Saēna - July 15, 2015, 06:03 PM
RE: Shoulda started running - by Nochtli - August 03, 2015, 09:20 AM
RE: Shoulda started running - by Saēna - August 05, 2015, 09:35 AM
RE: Shoulda started running - by Nochtli - August 18, 2015, 10:02 PM
RE: Shoulda started running - by Saēna - August 20, 2015, 04:54 PM
RE: Shoulda started running - by Nochtli - August 20, 2015, 09:57 PM
RE: Shoulda started running - by Saēna - August 23, 2015, 11:52 AM