Hoshor Plains i bet you didn't know that i was dangerous
46 Posts
Ooc — Soap
She gummed along her mother's teat. Milk splattered, missing her mouth at first until she maneuvered herself more appropriately and began to suckle once more. It didn't take long for her to remember she was already full. A white river was expelled from her mouth and quickly cleaned by the efforts of her mother.

She crooned lightly, somewhat enjoying the attention as she surrendered to the subtle rhythms of licking, breathing and the overall hush that had settled within the den. Though she could neither hear, nor see, there was something about this scenario that just felt right again. She dozed, contented until the next time she required care.
Messages In This Thread
i bet you didn't know that i was dangerous - by Papref - July 31, 2015, 01:53 PM
RE: i bet you didn't know that i was dangerous - by Sart - August 02, 2015, 12:10 PM
RE: i bet you didn't know that i was dangerous - by Sart - August 18, 2015, 05:14 PM
RE: i bet you didn't know that i was dangerous - by Sart - August 19, 2015, 11:01 AM
RE: i bet you didn't know that i was dangerous - by Sart - August 20, 2015, 10:25 PM
RE: i bet you didn't know that i was dangerous - by Sart - August 21, 2015, 12:05 PM