Serpent Lake You smell like pine needles and you have a face like sunshine
Hope is for presidents and dreams are for people who are sleeping
1,343 Posts
Ooc — Ryan
Medic
She remembered, which caused Reek to sport a wide and happy grin. Though it was for all the wrong reasons, he wasn't the forgettable sort— and truthfully, it was something he prided himself for. He inched his way closer to the youth slowly with his tail wagging behind him in the hopes she wouldn't perceive him as a threat like she had last time. Their last encounter, he had left her with quite the fright... even though he was well intentioned.  

When she mentioned her father, Reek's smile twisted into an awkward grimace.  Partially from the pain he had cause his mate as a child... the rest from regret of how he had handled the situation previously, inadvertently sparking the tension between their two packs.  "I'm surprised he didn't either... I, uh— If you see him, tell him I'm sorry.  I don't really think before I speak; no social filter and all that jazz." Reek finished off his statement with an awkward chuckle, however the sentiment behind it was real. "I'm Reek, it's nice to actually meet you."
Messages In This Thread
RE: You smell like pine needles and you have a face like sunshine - by Reek - August 21, 2015, 12:17 PM