Stavanger Bay while I pondered, weak and weary
29 Posts
Ooc —
The concept of validity had not entered her mind when she had agreed to the conditions; but now, as the white wolf mentioned trespassing, she paused to think. That night, she had been too close to the territory - perhaps inside of it's boundary, perhaps not - but the details were hard for her to recall. It didn't matter too much by this point, she had already come to terms with the situation (for the most part).

Still, she gave a small shrug. "I don't remember," she blandly responded, not wanting to linger too long on the topic, but.. She was curious about the practice of keeping slaves, and captives. Was she a captive, then? "I was trying to keep warm beneath some trees, and Charon said he'd save me, but I'd owe him." Her face squished up a little as she pondered, trying to recall exactly how it had gone down, but Java has a bad memory and no time to look it up. "Am I a captive then?" The question blurted from her mouth, and then she looked sheepishly at her feet. "I mean.. I guess so, right."
Messages In This Thread
while I pondered, weak and weary - by RIP Saskia - August 03, 2015, 11:42 PM
RE: while I pondered, weak and weary - by RIP Atreyu - August 04, 2015, 11:24 AM
RE: while I pondered, weak and weary - by RIP Saskia - August 04, 2015, 07:39 PM
RE: while I pondered, weak and weary - by RIP Atreyu - August 07, 2015, 01:08 PM
RE: while I pondered, weak and weary - by RIP Saskia - August 07, 2015, 02:24 PM
RE: while I pondered, weak and weary - by RIP Atreyu - August 20, 2015, 05:45 AM
RE: while I pondered, weak and weary - by RIP Saskia - August 21, 2015, 01:53 PM
RE: while I pondered, weak and weary - by RIP Atreyu - August 24, 2015, 06:39 AM
RE: while I pondered, weak and weary - by RIP Saskia - August 24, 2015, 02:59 PM
RE: while I pondered, weak and weary - by RIP Atreyu - September 21, 2015, 11:19 PM