Silvertip Mountain The Wolf Who Cried Future
586 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Chaska was happy, because she hadn't stopped listening. Though at one point, she had a sly smile. A devious one, and that unsettled him. But he must have imagined it. Why would he see that? She didn't seem like that sort of wolf. He went on, forgetting what he thought he saw.

"The wolf strode through the pack's territory, arriving before the alpha's den. 'I wish to see my fortune' it called into the den, and the alpha answered him with his arrival. He seemed to be proud, looking down upon this outsider. Fortunately, he did not recognize the lone wolf. Without a word, he welcomed him in. He acted kind, but the outsider knew him well. They sat before a low stone in the center of the den, and then the alpha spoke;

'You have come to change your fate. But for that, it is too late. I can tell you what I know, you may not like it though.' The alpha paused, awaiting confirmation. And the outsider gave just that. With that, the alpha began. 'I see...I see...a bridge of sticks, so very thick, across a river, made by a beaver. You walk upon the crossing, and you end up falling. You are swept away, out to the bay.' The alpha finished, then signaled the outsider to leave. And that was all he needed to put his plan into action."

Chaska paused there, knowing it was getting to the end. He played the last verse back through his head, and he seemed to like it. He had always enjoyed things that rhymed. He gave a look that asked for a response on the story he had told so far.
Messages In This Thread
The Wolf Who Cried Future - by Chaska - August 22, 2015, 10:13 PM
RE: The Wolf Who Cried Future - by Zaria - August 23, 2015, 04:45 AM
RE: The Wolf Who Cried Future - by Chaska - August 23, 2015, 05:28 AM
RE: The Wolf Who Cried Future - by Zaria - August 23, 2015, 06:32 AM
RE: The Wolf Who Cried Future - by Chaska - August 23, 2015, 06:03 PM
RE: The Wolf Who Cried Future - by Zaria - August 24, 2015, 11:26 AM
RE: The Wolf Who Cried Future - by Chaska - August 24, 2015, 07:11 PM
RE: The Wolf Who Cried Future - by Zaria - August 25, 2015, 07:03 AM
RE: The Wolf Who Cried Future - by Chaska - August 25, 2015, 07:40 AM
RE: The Wolf Who Cried Future - by Zaria - August 25, 2015, 09:23 AM
RE: The Wolf Who Cried Future - by Chaska - August 25, 2015, 06:06 PM