first on the agenda
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Scarlett looked at the male before them as she stood protectively by Xan. She was quickly answered about the fact if this male wanted to join their ranks or not. It seemed he was not. He talked about his brother and a pack settling close by. The pale female looked a bit interested, because even since the Bypass wolves disappeared they had the valley for themselves. They were living in a smaller valley of the Rising Sun valley, that sounded funny somehow. Her blood red eyes scanned over him for a moment. She really didn't want a fight with the neighbors, maybe they would be handy as allies. Who knows. "I'm Scarlett, Beta Female of Bearclaw Valley," she returned with the same politeness the other showed.

They were safe here, since this was the only entrance. No wolf could sneak up behind them and that is what Scarlett really liked. She then looked down at her son. She would let him introduce himself, since he was big enough for that after all. "I was just showing my son our borders." Normally it was very quiet here after all, not many wolves passed through here, with the occasional longer looking for a home. They weren't easily reachable.
Messages In This Thread
first on the agenda - by Viggo - August 23, 2015, 08:13 PM
RE: first on the agenda - by Scarlett - August 24, 2015, 07:22 AM
RE: first on the agenda - by Xan - August 24, 2015, 11:17 AM
RE: first on the agenda - by Viggo - August 25, 2015, 11:24 AM
RE: first on the agenda - by Scarlett - August 25, 2015, 11:59 AM
RE: first on the agenda - by Xan - August 25, 2015, 01:37 PM