Swiftcurrent Creek of Food and Presence
Loyal to the death
452 Posts
Ooc —
Ferdie drew himself from the water as commanded, he kept his tail limp, he was not about to test ranks while he was being trained. He just let the water drip from his pelt, also not wanting to rudely shake water upon the other brute.

As other male moved upriver somewhat, Ferdie took the opportunity to shake the bulk of the water out, He followed frowning when they stopped on a ledge. He never thought of a fish as a real creature, not a smart being that had a desire to live anyway.

Ferdie’s skin trembled as the cold air made him even colder. Fishing without getting thoroughly wet was definitely a tempting prospect. However he just couldn’t wrap his mind around it.
Ferdie peered over the edge of the ledge and down “How am I supposed to catch one if I can’t pounce it? I can’t get beside it or in front of it from here” His voice was distant though as he prepped himself for his next attack, He crouched down like he was getting ready to pounce upon the next fish that got close. The tips of his toes entering the water. His tail waved as it looked to balance him from falling in.
Messages In This Thread
of Food and Presence - by Ferdie Von Pelt - March 16, 2014, 06:05 PM
RE: of Food and Presence - by RIP Njal - March 16, 2014, 06:24 PM
RE: of Food and Presence - by Ferdie Von Pelt - March 16, 2014, 07:35 PM
RE: of Food and Presence - by RIP Njal - March 16, 2014, 07:55 PM
RE: of Food and Presence - by Ferdie Von Pelt - March 18, 2014, 03:52 PM
RE: of Food and Presence - by RIP Njal - March 20, 2014, 03:17 PM
RE: of Food and Presence - by Ferdie Von Pelt - March 21, 2014, 02:18 PM
RE: of Food and Presence - by RIP Njal - March 26, 2014, 06:48 PM
RE: of Food and Presence - by Ferdie Von Pelt - April 04, 2014, 03:00 PM
RE: of Food and Presence - by RIP Njal - May 15, 2014, 04:43 PM