I remember the old times
Ah, the blood of deceit is a nourishing flow....
719 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
@Kove I edited the age to six months instead, so the pup is a bit more independent when s/he arrives.

When she herself returned to Blackfeather Woods, the information gathered from Bearclaw was quickly transferred to her. Burke had informed her of everything that had occurred in her absence, without a single detail missing. How could she be Queen if she did not know her realm?

Much of what they told her she already knew from her brief stay at the Valley. Kove was no longer in power, and Scarlett's heart seemingly belonged to another, the one who took control. Whether or not they were mates were uncertain, but it was clear that Scarlett and Kove were no longer married.

"You have failed." Three words that she was certain would have an effect on the northerner. She did not rise to grab the rabbit, instead staring straight at Kove, her eyes the blue flames she was named after. "You let another wolf take over your pack, one who despises our pack to the point that I doubt we can ever consider any kind of alliance." She was angry at one of her own, one of the first Dark Brothers, failing her, and not even at an assassination! "You could have very easily called for the Dark Brotherhood, Kove. We could have solved the problem." Raziel wouldn't even be a problem now, if they got involved. They would have made sure that the wolf would have disappeared without a fight. But now he knew of them. He would be wary.

"However, part of the deal was bringing one of your children to Blackfeather when they were old enough, to be trained." The pups would be, what, two months now? Hardly time for taking them away from Scarlett. "That part of the deal still remains. You will bring one of them, by any means necessary, at their sixth month." Any means necessary would possibly mean breaking Scarlett's heart, one way or another, but her Brotherhood's loyalty meant more to her. It would replace the hole Chevalier, and her soon to be adult children, created. And by that sixth month, the little Apaata would have their own children to play with, in due time.
Messages In This Thread
I remember the old times - by Kove - August 18, 2015, 01:58 PM
RE: I remember the old times - by Meldresi - August 18, 2015, 09:13 PM
RE: I remember the old times - by Kove - August 19, 2015, 12:05 AM
RE: I remember the old times - by Meldresi - August 25, 2015, 08:52 PM
RE: I remember the old times - by Kove - August 26, 2015, 02:54 PM
RE: I remember the old times - by Meldresi - August 27, 2015, 05:36 PM
RE: I remember the old times - by Kove - August 29, 2015, 01:21 PM
RE: I remember the old times - by Meldresi - August 30, 2015, 04:03 PM
RE: I remember the old times - by Kove - September 12, 2015, 01:08 AM
RE: I remember the old times - by Meldresi - September 14, 2015, 11:31 AM
RE: I remember the old times - by Kove - September 23, 2015, 03:28 PM