Blacktail Deer Plateau Take this feeling and make it grow
1,700 Posts
Ooc — Me
Osprey furrowed her brow, trying to remember, what more March Owl had told her about the long-lost uncle. It had always seemed to her that mom wasn't particularly sensitive wolf - she was tough, rough and often ignorant of other people's feelings - and yet that one time it had seemed... she genuinely had cared for him. So it was easy to deduce that Osprey Sr had been very important in her life, somebody very, very good.

"He was crippled - mom said that his toes were chewed in a gruesome event, she never mentioned, what it was and what had happened - and one day he disappeared. And since he couldn't have survived on his own in the wilds, she assumed that he had died," she had never asked, if MO had gone to look for him, since she had been so certain of his fate.

"But he had been kind-hearted and forgiving wolf, he liked to twist words and tell stories," she told. "And do you know, what is odd - he was never unkind to the wolf, who had lured him away. She was mad, but harmless and mom told that they had cared about each other a great deal," this was the part of the story she didn't understand.

"I mean... if I had ever been taken away from my family - I would hate that person for eternity. How can you forgive that... let alone be good to that person?" she had wondered about this a lot.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Take this feeling and make it grow - by Osprey - March 17, 2014, 02:13 PM
RE: Take this feeling and make it grow - by Osprey - March 18, 2014, 02:49 PM
RE: Take this feeling and make it grow - by Osprey - March 18, 2014, 03:45 PM
RE: Take this feeling and make it grow - by Osprey - March 20, 2014, 04:23 PM
RE: Take this feeling and make it grow - by Osprey - March 22, 2014, 02:14 PM
RE: Take this feeling and make it grow - by Osprey - March 23, 2014, 05:12 PM
RE: Take this feeling and make it grow - by Osprey - March 24, 2014, 01:03 PM
RE: Take this feeling and make it grow - by Osprey - March 27, 2014, 04:11 PM
RE: Take this feeling and make it grow - by Osprey - March 31, 2014, 01:13 PM
RE: Take this feeling and make it grow - by Osprey - March 31, 2014, 01:43 PM
RE: Take this feeling and make it grow - by Osprey - March 31, 2014, 02:37 PM