Serpent Lake You smell like pine needles and you have a face like sunshine
Hope is for presidents and dreams are for people who are sleeping
1,343 Posts
Ooc — Ryan
Medic
Chased out. Reek nodded in with confirmation, but decided not to press the subject any further. There was no use opening old wounds at the sake of damaged pride.  However, the subject of their initial awkward encounter was swept under the rug with Wildfire's offer to pass on a message to Pants... or to bring him there in person. While Reek could clearly see that the south may not have been as warmongering as previously thought, he still refused to spend any extra time below the mountains.  

"Thanks, but just tell him I swung by— and where I've ended up," he said, offering the youth a warm and grateful smile.  "I'd rather not stir anything up by sticking around too long."

Prepared to leave it at that, Reek was surprised when he heard his mate's name dropped in conversation. "I do know her," chimed Reek with a knowing grin. "In fact, I know her very well. She's my mate!" Reek hadn't the faintest idea how much Wildfire knew about his coleader and mate, but could only assume the information she was fed was biased at best. Especially coming from Saena's estranged parents.
Messages In This Thread
RE: You smell like pine needles and you have a face like sunshine - by Reek - August 27, 2015, 09:41 PM