Blackfeather Woods Anarchy, my dear
204 Posts
Ooc — Kay
Sure there had not been any official introductions, but Akela had honestly thought he had met all of the adult population this pack had. He had waited for each and every one of them to come to him, feel comfortable enough to do so, while remaining slightly outside of the pack as a sign of respect. He was in the lower ranks for now, he needed to test the higher ones without truly showing that he was testing and analyzing them. Reason behind that was to challenge their dominance later on. For now, he needed his strength back, and discover the home Burke had offered. He was doing some reconnaissance when he felt a presence behind him and a wolf follow short afterwards.  He did not take kindly to be approached in such fashion and therefore lifted his head, his demeanor imposing a deserved respect for an elder wolf despite his lower ranking.  "Someone with a very low temper for rudeness coming from a packmate" he replied calmly , yet an inch away from teaching the female a lesson in manners.  " Use your nose instead of your eyes and you'll know  I'm a friendly. "  Dumbass  he thought to himself.   "You must be one of the wolves I still had to meet.  I'm Akela, an old friend of Burke and new addition to this pack. And who might your growling self be  ?"  Answer was either Lusa, Shego or her sister or Nemesis , as those were the females he had not met yet.
Messages In This Thread
Anarchy, my dear - by Nemesis - August 27, 2015, 02:02 PM
RE: Anarchy, my dear - by Akela - August 28, 2015, 07:47 AM
RE: Anarchy, my dear - by Nemesis - August 28, 2015, 04:13 PM
RE: Anarchy, my dear - by Akela - August 28, 2015, 06:16 PM
RE: Anarchy, my dear - by Nemesis - August 28, 2015, 08:58 PM
RE: Anarchy, my dear - by Akela - August 29, 2015, 06:27 AM
RE: Anarchy, my dear - by Nemesis - August 29, 2015, 06:14 PM
RE: Anarchy, my dear - by Akela - September 02, 2015, 07:20 AM
RE: Anarchy, my dear - by Nemesis - September 02, 2015, 11:50 AM
RE: Anarchy, my dear - by Akela - September 02, 2015, 12:31 PM