Sleepy Fox Hollow Oh, I'm burning out
233 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
One thought after the other bounced around in his head, as did the map he'd slowly been piecing together since his arrival in the Wilds. He'd recalled the scent of the sea during his first meeting with the elder wolf, and given the other said he'd lived nearby, perhaps the pack was along the coast? It certainly made sense, but he could not be too sure just yet. Before he could work on a route to get to the ridge, he was startled from his thoughts by the sound of a voice. He jumped, slightly, in the way one might when given a sudden shock. Mentally, he informed himself he should have been more alert, before turning to face the other. Lucky for him, the male's tone came off as being kind, and his posture wasn't one he felt he needed to be concerned about. Still, despite his stroke of good luck, he reminded himself to be more attentive in the future, but whether or not that'd actually happen was a whole different story.

"Hello," he voiced, returning the greeting with a polite dip of his head. The inquiry left him momentarily unsure of what could be said, before his earlier sense of release reminded him things were okay. There was nothing he was tied to any longer, which was both pleasant and discouraging at the same time. Either way, he felt good, or at least better than he'd been previously. "Everything is fine, I was just trying to figure out a way to get somewhere," he answered, offering a faint smile to accompany his words. "Is everything alright with you?" Returning the gesture seemed like the right thing to do, and the correct thing was often his ideal method of going about situations. The male had been kind enough to ask, and so saying nothing after answering came off as a rude gesture to the Greek—and such behavior was not something he would ever resort to.
Come on love me like a Kamekazee
We'll go down in flames together

Thread titles are from Simon Curtis' "Super Psycho Love"
Messages In This Thread
Oh, I'm burning out - by Alastor - August 27, 2015, 02:55 PM
RE: Oh, I'm burning out - by FitzDutiful - August 28, 2015, 07:59 AM
RE: Oh, I'm burning out - by Alastor - August 28, 2015, 08:22 AM
RE: Oh, I'm burning out - by FitzDutiful - August 28, 2015, 09:17 AM
RE: Oh, I'm burning out - by Alastor - August 28, 2015, 09:45 AM
RE: Oh, I'm burning out - by FitzDutiful - August 28, 2015, 09:59 AM
RE: Oh, I'm burning out - by Alastor - August 28, 2015, 10:26 AM
RE: Oh, I'm burning out - by FitzDutiful - August 28, 2015, 12:47 PM