Sleepy Fox Hollow Oh, I'm burning out
Alpha
762 Posts
Ooc — Andrea
It seemed everything was fine as the polite wolf replied. FitzDutiful suspected that this wolf was of a similar age to himself and it reminded him of how different things could have been for his life too. There was a high possibility that Mason and June would have never been had he stayed at the Caldera close to a year ago. The other possibility was maybe there would be more than two of them. Who could say how life could have gone, there were infinite possibilties.

"Everything's good for me too. I'm FitzDutiful and just out scoping for wolves like yourself. Lone wolves maybe in want of a nice pack to hunker down with for the winter at least." Be bold FitzDutiful, be bold.

FitzDutiful had never been very good at 'putting himself out there' though he was getting better at it each time. He had successfully recruited two of the three wolves that he had tried for. Though both had since left so maybe he needed to improve keeping them as well. Reardless, that was a problem for another day. He needed a good, trustworthy core - leaders to help but all of that needed solid foundations. Chaska and Ryuu, now Zhavvi - no Zaria - were the start of a rock solid foundation. Mason and June were the pack's future and hopefully they too would stay and bring their families too.

Could he persuade another lone wolf to throw in with them or was this one taken already?
Messages In This Thread
Oh, I'm burning out - by Alastor - August 27, 2015, 02:55 PM
RE: Oh, I'm burning out - by FitzDutiful - August 28, 2015, 07:59 AM
RE: Oh, I'm burning out - by Alastor - August 28, 2015, 08:22 AM
RE: Oh, I'm burning out - by FitzDutiful - August 28, 2015, 09:17 AM
RE: Oh, I'm burning out - by Alastor - August 28, 2015, 09:45 AM
RE: Oh, I'm burning out - by FitzDutiful - August 28, 2015, 09:59 AM
RE: Oh, I'm burning out - by Alastor - August 28, 2015, 10:26 AM
RE: Oh, I'm burning out - by FitzDutiful - August 28, 2015, 12:47 PM
RE: Oh, I'm burning out - by Alastor - August 30, 2015, 01:01 AM
RE: Oh, I'm burning out - by FitzDutiful - August 30, 2015, 05:16 AM
RE: Oh, I'm burning out - by Alastor - September 01, 2015, 01:52 AM