Sleepy Fox Hollow Oh, I'm burning out
233 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Alastor listened closely as a name was given, and then as the other continued with his words. Silvertip Mountain. It had a nice ring to it, and the way it was spoken of piqued his interest quite a bit. There was a notable passion in the tone taken on, and the Greek found found himself growing more and more intrigued with each new word. The way Crëyr had spoken of her pack so long ago was nothing in comparison to how FitzDutiful went on about his. "Silvertip... what is it like? What are the other members like?" Following his questions, his head cocked to the side slightly, officially hooked. He'd jumped into the Bypass rather quickly after meeting the silver beta. He'd asked no questions, he'd just gone in knowing he had a friend there. In hindsight, perhaps that was a mistake, despite the good memories he had made. This time around, he would not act so impulsively. Instead, he would learn what he could, and only if his interest remained afterwards would he make a trip to the borders.

Speaking of trips, if it came down to that, he wanted to know something. "How far is Silvertip from the sea?" For Alastor, it was a rather important question. It seemed as if all the friends he'd made had just up and left, most without so much as a 'goodbye'. The cream coated man was a mystery, however. Whether or not the elder still remained was unknown to him, but he wanted to at least have the option to try and check. If the pack was too far from the sea, he feared he would miss out on that. With such thoughts bombarding his inner self, a look of concern had been left able to weasel it's way into his facial features. Even his eyes started to show a mixture of his fascination, tinged with the growing worries that had begun to plague him.
Come on love me like a Kamekazee
We'll go down in flames together

Thread titles are from Simon Curtis' "Super Psycho Love"
Messages In This Thread
Oh, I'm burning out - by Alastor - August 27, 2015, 02:55 PM
RE: Oh, I'm burning out - by FitzDutiful - August 28, 2015, 07:59 AM
RE: Oh, I'm burning out - by Alastor - August 28, 2015, 08:22 AM
RE: Oh, I'm burning out - by FitzDutiful - August 28, 2015, 09:17 AM
RE: Oh, I'm burning out - by Alastor - August 28, 2015, 09:45 AM
RE: Oh, I'm burning out - by FitzDutiful - August 28, 2015, 09:59 AM
RE: Oh, I'm burning out - by Alastor - August 28, 2015, 10:26 AM
RE: Oh, I'm burning out - by FitzDutiful - August 28, 2015, 12:47 PM