Noctisardor Bypass Falling fast to the ground
233 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Entering into the Bypass had not crossed the male's mind for even a moment. It was an action he probably could not complete, anyways, thanks to his potential inability to leave again once inside. To say he didn't miss it would make him a liar, so while he did not deny his feelings, he did try to keep them sheltered. His ties were no more. Several times, he reminded himself of that. The land was not as it once was, and all those who'd dwelled within the shelter of it's walls had long since gone away. All but Alastor, that is. Memories of those who'd left flooded his mind when a question was posed. It was not an in-depth inquiry, it was simple, and yet he still found himself unable to answer right away. His voice had left him, if only for a momemt, and he found himself looking at the old pack lands once again. "I did," the Greek answered, forcing his gaze off of what once was, and returning it to the female. "I use to live within it, actually. There was once a very kind pack here." Never had he butted heads with anyone, everyone had been quite nice.

Alastor's ears perked ever so slightly when news of how she was new to the area reached them. It explained why she wouldn't have known of it's existence. They hadn't been overly close to any other packs, and hadn't any real trouble between others, either. Well, not that he knew of, anyways. "Welcome to the area," he remarked, giving a small dip of his head. "My name's Alastor. It's a pleasure to meet you, Saena." He was taken aback for a brief second upon learning she was an alpha, having believed her to be quite young. That thought was disregarded quickly, and he regained his composure right after. From what he'd witnessed thus far, it was not too farfetched for younger wolves to take on leading roles. Even he had been in a position of high standing when he was a mere yearling, so the information really shouldn't have come as any sort of shock to him.

A small smile made itself known as the corner of his lips turned upwards, noting how she wasted no time in getting right to things. He hadn't given the idea of joining another pack much thought as of late. Actually, more like since the Bypass had disbanded. He'd spent the entire time wandering around, practically acting as if it was the end of the world, when it so clearly was not. It was merely the end of a specific period in his life, and he'd wasted long enough mourning over it. The time had come for him to move on, but this time he planned to be smarter. Impulse and the want to be close to a friend in the unfamiliar area had drove him to join his previous pack, and that had ended not entirely long after. That wasn't something he wished to experience again, if it could be helped. "I hadn't given it much thought," Alastor responded, having let a few pondering seconds slip by. "I suppose joining a pack and finding a new home wouldn't be bad, but I do not think it's something I should jump right at." Past experience, and all. "May I first know what your pack is like, before making any definite decisions?" Couldn't hurt to learn a few things before saying, with certainty, 'yes' or 'no'.
Come on love me like a Kamekazee
We'll go down in flames together

Thread titles are from Simon Curtis' "Super Psycho Love"
Messages In This Thread
Falling fast to the ground - by Saēna - August 23, 2015, 09:24 PM
RE: Falling fast to the ground - by Alastor - August 27, 2015, 06:51 PM
RE: Falling fast to the ground - by Saēna - August 28, 2015, 10:14 AM
RE: Falling fast to the ground - by Alastor - August 28, 2015, 11:07 AM
RE: Falling fast to the ground - by Saēna - September 01, 2015, 09:09 PM
RE: Falling fast to the ground - by Alastor - September 18, 2015, 07:16 AM
RE: Falling fast to the ground - by Saēna - September 19, 2015, 01:56 PM
RE: Falling fast to the ground - by Alastor - September 23, 2015, 04:58 PM