Horizon Ridge Stubborn is as Stubborn does (Bjorn)
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Thistle Cloud sighed at the look of his wound. If the male wasn't so stubborn and brutish and had listened to her advice, advice she knew would help he would not be delirious with fever and trying to be brazen and crude with her. Unlike many of the women that he had been around Thistle did not like boorish or rude and she would be the first to make that known, but when he was not sick. BY no means would she let him be brazen and crass, but she would not be as strikingly rude as she could be as he tried to advance towards her. Deciding to keep her friendly tone, adapting if she needed to later she scolded him gently, "It's not nice to growl Bjorn. I am merely trying to get my herbs together so I can heal you properly. If you weren't so stubborn your wound would not be festering.

At the first touch of his teeth, her first instinct was to growl, but she did not wish to fight so she just side stepped swiftly and spoke again, "Kindly do not do that. I do not like it, and I have to get your shoulder fixed. At this point she was very much on her guard and wary. She was also a bit angry that he would try to be so forward she did not belong to him. "Now I need to clean that festering wound with sea water. She stood watching him through lowered lids waiting to see what his next move would be and if she would have to move into fight or flight mode at the time.
Messages In This Thread
Stubborn is as Stubborn does (Bjorn) - by Thistle Cloud - March 22, 2014, 03:22 PM
RE: Stubborn is as Stubborn does (Bjorn) - by Ragnar - March 22, 2014, 04:03 PM
RE: Stubborn is as Stubborn does (Bjorn) - by Ragnar - March 22, 2014, 05:04 PM
RE: Stubborn is as Stubborn does (Bjorn) - by Thistle Cloud - March 22, 2014, 05:12 PM
RE: Stubborn is as Stubborn does (Bjorn) - by Ragnar - March 22, 2014, 05:49 PM
RE: Stubborn is as Stubborn does (Bjorn) - by Ragnar - March 23, 2014, 06:57 AM
RE: Stubborn is as Stubborn does (Bjorn) - by Ragnar - March 24, 2014, 04:36 PM
RE: Stubborn is as Stubborn does (Bjorn) - by Ragnar - March 25, 2014, 07:03 AM
RE: Stubborn is as Stubborn does (Bjorn) - by Ragnar - March 26, 2014, 06:50 AM
RE: Stubborn is as Stubborn does (Bjorn) - by Ragnar - March 26, 2014, 09:50 AM
RE: Stubborn is as Stubborn does (Bjorn) - by Ragnar - March 26, 2014, 10:47 AM
RE: Stubborn is as Stubborn does (Bjorn) - by Ragnar - March 26, 2014, 11:34 AM
RE: Stubborn is as Stubborn does (Bjorn) - by Ragnar - March 26, 2014, 12:25 PM
RE: Stubborn is as Stubborn does (Bjorn) - by Ragnar - March 26, 2014, 06:20 PM