Sleepy Fox Hollow Oh, I'm burning out
Alpha
762 Posts
Ooc — Andrea
There were a lot of questions. FitzDutiful was still thinking about the best way to describe Silvertip Mountain - the answer to the first question - when the third came along. He didn't mind though, and he was glad he hadn't started answering the first question yet because there seemed to be a sense of urgency surrounding the last one. He wondered whether the deal breaker was being too far from or two close to the sea.

"We're not on the coast, but not that far away. There's only one pack that I know of that's closer than we are. It's not even half a day's journey from our mountain. We're not in any danger of being swallowed by the sea but we can still gaze upon it from the mountain vantage point." FitzDutiful had discovered that after seeing Charon. It was now one of his favourite haunts.

"As for Silvertip Mountain. It's a lovely place. We had a forest before the tornado hit but the storm levelled that a bit. We also gained a bit sheet of to one side of us as well. We have a waterfall and lots of beautiful caves. There's lots of passage ways that lead through the mountain for easy access to the other side - or there's the traditional way of going round. We border a beautiful forest that did survive the tornado so we have plenty of food nearby." He fondly recalled the hunt that he, Zhavvi and Chaska had undertaken.

"As for my pack members. Well, in order of us joining, there's me. I'm a counsellor, naturalist and warden. I try to look out for the pack and give it a sense of family. That's important to me - that as pack we're family. We also have Chaska who is a wolf with a wonderful imagination - he's in training to be a chronicler - and isn't a bad hunter either! Ryuu is fairly shy, but she's beginning to get comfortable with us and she's very caring - a healer to be and the main caretaker of the children. The children are Mason and June, mine. Mason's very sweet and full of adventure. June is more sly about it, she tries to avoid speaking for a reason I don't yet understand. We also have Zaria - our tongue isn't her first language, but she's learning more each day. She's our pack's warrior and she's very protective of everyone that lives at Silvertip."

FitzDutiful could continue on, that much was clear, but he stopped it there not wanting to rattle on too much. His expression didn't hide the fondness that he felt for every single one of his pack members. He loved them all dearly because each was invaluable.
Messages In This Thread
Oh, I'm burning out - by Alastor - August 27, 2015, 02:55 PM
RE: Oh, I'm burning out - by FitzDutiful - August 28, 2015, 07:59 AM
RE: Oh, I'm burning out - by Alastor - August 28, 2015, 08:22 AM
RE: Oh, I'm burning out - by FitzDutiful - August 28, 2015, 09:17 AM
RE: Oh, I'm burning out - by Alastor - August 28, 2015, 09:45 AM
RE: Oh, I'm burning out - by FitzDutiful - August 28, 2015, 09:59 AM
RE: Oh, I'm burning out - by Alastor - August 28, 2015, 10:26 AM
RE: Oh, I'm burning out - by FitzDutiful - August 28, 2015, 12:47 PM
RE: Oh, I'm burning out - by Alastor - August 30, 2015, 01:01 AM
RE: Oh, I'm burning out - by FitzDutiful - August 30, 2015, 05:16 AM
RE: Oh, I'm burning out - by Alastor - September 01, 2015, 01:52 AM