Blackfeather Woods Anarchy, my dear
hell hath no fury
637 Posts
Ooc — jal
Guardian
However intimidating he tried to be, she was not swayed. She was still above him, and respect was still given. But she smirked, she did the same thing to many of her packmates. The only way to really make an impression was to make clear who was boss, no matter what the rank. And for that reason, she decided she wouldn't take his rude tone to heart. "I can use my eyes and my nose but I still know you're not friendly" She shot back. She didn't make friends, and she had a feeling that he didn't care for them either. This meeting was a test, and should he ever place higher in the ranks than her, she would make sure he knew she would give him the same attitude he had given her today. 
Though, he was right. Low temper, you have no idea, she glowered in the thought. And for his sake, she hoped he would never meet her in that temper. She didn't even trust herself when she was in the faze. 
"I'm Nemesis. And don't worry, i'm not very friendly either, so save yourself the trouble of trying to terrify me with your whole mean look going on here" She callously teased, but with no intention of laughter. She had just about enough of others trying to scare her into submission when the truth was, they just looked silly. Almost every greeting she had with many of her packmates was them trying to scare her by insinuating that they were so bad and evil. It was getting old.
the only way to keep your people loyal is
to make certain they fear you more than they do the enemy
Messages In This Thread
Anarchy, my dear - by Nemesis - August 27, 2015, 02:02 PM
RE: Anarchy, my dear - by Akela - August 28, 2015, 07:47 AM
RE: Anarchy, my dear - by Nemesis - August 28, 2015, 04:13 PM
RE: Anarchy, my dear - by Akela - August 28, 2015, 06:16 PM
RE: Anarchy, my dear - by Nemesis - August 28, 2015, 08:58 PM
RE: Anarchy, my dear - by Akela - August 29, 2015, 06:27 AM
RE: Anarchy, my dear - by Nemesis - August 29, 2015, 06:14 PM
RE: Anarchy, my dear - by Akela - September 02, 2015, 07:20 AM
RE: Anarchy, my dear - by Nemesis - September 02, 2015, 11:50 AM