Blackfeather Woods Anarchy, my dear
204 Posts
Ooc — Kay
"Let me guess...your counselor skills are telling you that. " Akela remarked more sarcastically than anything else. Of all the wolves he had met, this one must have been the most conceited one.  Akela did not really move nor make himself bigger, more scary, he just remained with his natural charisma and looked at her just as long as she talked. Once she gave him a name, he huffed.  "Fascinating ...well  Nemesis we're acquainted, have a nice day, if you know what that is." he spoke and started to walk of.  He was not giving more time or interest into this conversation, mostly because she had told him that she was not friendly , so not one to want any more interactions than needed.  Have a cock fight was good  for young wolves, he had passed that age of being agressive or defensive. He made important points clear to the other party when needed, other than that, he was just rolling his eyes at a behavior such as Nemesis'. In his old pack, she would have been called a thug, he was decent enough to spare her that name , as it would only be provokation.
Messages In This Thread
Anarchy, my dear - by Nemesis - August 27, 2015, 02:02 PM
RE: Anarchy, my dear - by Akela - August 28, 2015, 07:47 AM
RE: Anarchy, my dear - by Nemesis - August 28, 2015, 04:13 PM
RE: Anarchy, my dear - by Akela - August 28, 2015, 06:16 PM
RE: Anarchy, my dear - by Nemesis - August 28, 2015, 08:58 PM
RE: Anarchy, my dear - by Akela - August 29, 2015, 06:27 AM
RE: Anarchy, my dear - by Nemesis - August 29, 2015, 06:14 PM
RE: Anarchy, my dear - by Akela - September 02, 2015, 07:20 AM
RE: Anarchy, my dear - by Nemesis - September 02, 2015, 11:50 AM
RE: Anarchy, my dear - by Akela - September 02, 2015, 12:31 PM