Sleepy Fox Hollow Oh, I'm burning out
233 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
As the answers to his questions started to come, Alastor listened closely to each and every word spoken. Perhaps he was being being a bit too meticulous about it, but it was important for him to be sure. He didn't want to make a mistake and risk joining a pack that simply wasn't his cup of tea, and he also didn't want to take a chance at not being able to see his friend. His worries that centered around the latter issue were soon laid to rest, however, as he learned of the mountain pack's proximity to the sea. They did not dwell on the coast, but they also weren't too far away. From what he heard, it sounded as if they were merely a safe distance off from the vicious waters. That was something he could definitely work with. "It's location sounds wonderful." He couldn't help but think that, in certain ways, it seemed even better than the Bypass had been.

While he'd attempted to subdue it at first, the explanation of the land's lay caused his interest to skyrocket. It was sad, hearing what the tornado had done to it's forest, but everything else sounded lovely. It was a place he could envision himself wandering within, and becoming one with. Mentally, he chased those thoughts away, forcing them to the back of his mind in the hopes of staying clear-headed. "Sounds like you've found yourself an amazing place to settle at," he voiced, his tail swaying unconsciously. Once he'd become aware of the motion, he stilled the appendage and silently told himself to focus. There was still another question in need of an answer, before he could decide what he planned to do. Of course, nothing was definite just yet, as he'd need to first find the territory, and then be accepted into it's ranks. His conscious, which was currently put on mute due to it's pestering, had already settled on what he was going to do, even if he didn't yet know it.

Then came the words depicting the members of the mountainous group of wolves. There was an easily detected fondness in FitzDutiful's tone, as was shared with the expression on his face. The Greek soon learned why, too, as the idea of a familial bond all throughout the pack was shared with him. It was a very nice thought, one he could appreciate in every way. Family was important, and sharing such a close bond with those you were in a single territory with was fairly important. Only then did the other's status in his pack dawn on him, and he felt momentarily embarrassed for having not given the necessary respect. He felt lucky that the other male did not seem like one who felt the need to flaunt his power about, as had he been the type, he was sure they'd not be sharing such a pleasant conversation. "It seems like your pack isn't too large," he pointed out. The size of a pack did not matter much to him, just as long as those there were enough to keep it running. "Smaller is sometimes better, though. Everyone sounds very nice, very different from one another." The last member mentioned caught his attention almost immediately. Another language? He could relate to the difficulty that came with learning a new language, though not to a high extent. The lessons from his mother had started while he was still rather young, allowing him to grow fluent in both Greek, his native tongue, and English, the common tongue. Even so, he felt he was capable of relating. "I'm sure Zaria will be able to speak the common tongue flawlessly with everyone you mentioned around her. Everything about your pack seems kind and inviting." And there it was. The moment in which he realized that, without a doubt, he was going to end up heading to Silvertip's territory, and requesting entrance into their ranks.

Another realization came to light, then, and he almost felt foolish for having waited so long to ask. He had a description, but the area was too unfamiliar for him to be able to go by looks alone. That meant he'd need directions, and hope he didn't run into any trouble along the way. "How might I reach Silvertip from here?" Alastor questioned, readying himself to memorize any instructions given. Traveling was easy to him, once he learned more about the land, making directions easy for him to follow. There were occasions in which he'd found himself 'lost', having gone one way when he was meant to go another, but such a thing was rare for him. It had yet to happen in the Wilds, and he wasn't about to allow such a thing to start now. Alastor was a wolf who simply did not get lost, after all.
Come on love me like a Kamekazee
We'll go down in flames together

Thread titles are from Simon Curtis' "Super Psycho Love"
Messages In This Thread
Oh, I'm burning out - by Alastor - August 27, 2015, 02:55 PM
RE: Oh, I'm burning out - by FitzDutiful - August 28, 2015, 07:59 AM
RE: Oh, I'm burning out - by Alastor - August 28, 2015, 08:22 AM
RE: Oh, I'm burning out - by FitzDutiful - August 28, 2015, 09:17 AM
RE: Oh, I'm burning out - by Alastor - August 28, 2015, 09:45 AM
RE: Oh, I'm burning out - by FitzDutiful - August 28, 2015, 09:59 AM
RE: Oh, I'm burning out - by Alastor - August 28, 2015, 10:26 AM
RE: Oh, I'm burning out - by FitzDutiful - August 28, 2015, 12:47 PM