Chaos is a ladder
31 Posts
Ooc — Kay
The male didn't have to wait long until he saw someone appear. A female, all white with bright red eyes.  He licked his snout. Here goes nothing, he thought to himself and trotted to meet her.  He stopped in front of her and frowned slightly at what she said. Okay, he had never heard that language in his entire life. He had no idea what she just said.  Maybe hello ? "Alo."  he replied. If he would have hands, would he scratch his head right now. He could not simply remain silent.  Maybe this was just a neighbor language and she would understand him. Maybe. He had not communicated with anyone since he had been freed here.  "Poți să-mi spui unde sunt"  (Can you tell me where I am)  He asked her.  He really needed to know where he was, to know what to make of all of this.  He was not of a scared nature, but he did felt lost and alone, two feelings he rather not been feeling at all.

"Am fost trimis aici și - nu înțelegi un cuvânt ce spun"   (I've been sent here and  - you don't understand a word  I'm saying)   He went forth and then sighed when he saw the expression on her face.  That clueless wtf is he saying expression that one just could not hide. His ears went back then perked up again.  His head bent towards him.  "Andrei"  he stated, hoping she would get it.
Messages In This Thread
Chaos is a ladder - by Andrei - August 29, 2015, 05:19 PM
RE: Chaos is a ladder - by Scarlett - August 29, 2015, 05:32 PM
RE: Chaos is a ladder - by Andrei - August 30, 2015, 05:27 AM
RE: Chaos is a ladder - by Scarlett - August 30, 2015, 05:50 AM
RE: Chaos is a ladder - by Andrei - August 30, 2015, 10:13 AM
RE: Chaos is a ladder - by Scarlett - August 30, 2015, 11:27 AM
RE: Chaos is a ladder - by Andrei - August 30, 2015, 11:39 AM
RE: Chaos is a ladder - by Scarlett - August 30, 2015, 11:45 AM
RE: Chaos is a ladder - by Andrei - August 30, 2015, 04:42 PM
RE: Chaos is a ladder - by Scarlett - August 31, 2015, 08:14 AM
RE: Chaos is a ladder - by Andrei - August 31, 2015, 06:10 PM