Kintla Flatlands Isn't there a Superman to sweep me off my feet?
<p style="font-size:12px;color:#fff;text-shadow:1px 1px 8px #000;"><span style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px;"><i><FONT COLOR="#1f1f1f">v</FONT><FONT COLOR="#271f1f">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#2f1e1e">l</FONT><FONT COLOR="#371d1d">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#3e1c1d">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#461b1c"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#4e1a1b">m</FONT><FONT COLOR="#56191a">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#5e1719">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#661618">g</FONT><FONT COLOR="#6e1517">h</FONT><FONT COLOR="#751417">u</FONT><FONT COLOR="#7d1316">l</FONT><FONT COLOR="#851215">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#8c1114">s</FONT></i></span></p>
65 Posts
Ooc — Tokio
As it was, Pied’s assurance that it wasn’t his fault for the pain she would endure as she made her way back home failed because Crete did feel guilt. He was not sure what to do for her, aside from painkillers, but he did not want to make her sick with too many of them if she had already received some shortly before leaving her home. Aether had told him there was a fine line between a medic and a killer, that a little of something could create miracles but too much could end lives. Crete nodded at her as they exchanged a look, mentally contradicting her ‘bad news’. She did not know Tyrannus’ crimes and thusly, Crete did not expect her to know that her “bad news” was actually refreshingly good news instead. He longed to assure her that, or even to say goodbye, but all he could do was watch silently as she faded into the distance before he turned and headed back to the Plateau to mull on the information she had given him.
Messages In This Thread
Isn't there a Superman to sweep me off my feet? - by Pied - February 19, 2014, 04:44 PM
RE: Isn't there a Superman to sweep me off my feet? - by Crete - March 23, 2014, 07:14 AM