Lost Creek Hollow cause the best part is falling.
marrow of the spirit
1,313 Posts
Ooc — Ku
what's kind of hilarious is the position of the waterfall also would line up with the actual (rough) location of antares this time of year. i actually used some google-fu on it and started laughing.

i also want to take out the rest of my trash but the idiot drunk drug dealer a few doors down is sitting out front of his apartment and i really don't want to walk past him again ughhh. #anxietyprobs

As silence lapsed between them briefly, Mordecai took the chance to steal a bit of a glance of Harlyn. She seemed at ease with things now, but then again she was also chasing down her aspirations at last. And he found that he remained neutral towards them, only hoping that for better or worse that they were ultimately making the right decision. Only time would be the answer of that, and of what would come in the days and weeks ahead.

His attention was swept away at her mention of the stars that had turned up in the darkening sky. As irony would have it, he too spied out the dim glow of Antares as it lurked over the waterfall, never to rise too high in the late summer sky or sink beneath the horizon just yet. A faint smile graced his face for a moment, recalling their venture; his voice followed it soon thereafter. "The little bear that follows the big ones is out too, though I don't remember its name any more. It's a little higher up, off center." He gestured, though it did little good.
[Image: warrior_master.gif] [Image: gamekeeper_master.gif]
Messages In This Thread
cause the best part is falling. - by Harlyn - August 16, 2015, 07:49 PM
RE: cause the best part is falling. - by Mordecai - August 16, 2015, 08:07 PM
RE: cause the best part is falling. - by Harlyn - August 16, 2015, 08:26 PM
RE: cause the best part is falling. - by Mordecai - August 16, 2015, 08:40 PM
RE: cause the best part is falling. - by Harlyn - August 16, 2015, 08:57 PM
RE: cause the best part is falling. - by Mordecai - August 16, 2015, 09:07 PM
RE: cause the best part is falling. - by Harlyn - August 16, 2015, 09:18 PM
RE: cause the best part is falling. - by Mordecai - August 16, 2015, 10:03 PM
RE: cause the best part is falling. - by Harlyn - August 21, 2015, 05:50 PM
RE: cause the best part is falling. - by Mordecai - August 31, 2015, 10:58 PM
RE: cause the best part is falling. - by Harlyn - September 13, 2015, 08:17 PM
RE: cause the best part is falling. - by Mordecai - September 14, 2015, 05:55 PM
RE: cause the best part is falling. - by Harlyn - September 17, 2015, 05:46 PM
RE: cause the best part is falling. - by Mordecai - September 18, 2015, 11:42 AM
RE: cause the best part is falling. - by Harlyn - September 26, 2015, 07:41 PM
RE: cause the best part is falling. - by Mordecai - September 28, 2015, 05:51 PM